Flickering Light Code

Posted By: Kiavash2k

Flickering Light Code - 07/22/10 10:36

here you can download it:

http://www.devharbor.com/effects/216-flickering-light-code-for-3dgs-1.html

just need to register in this website for free because of secure download/upload.
Posted By: Sajeth

Re: Flickering Light Code - 07/22/10 12:36

Is this already considered as spam?

Re: Flickering Light Code - 07/25/10 07:13

this isn't spam buddy, I just find a place for my uploads for free wink so all of my published links is in this website.

I don't want to be a spammer. If you think it's spam I do not share my 3DGS files here.
Posted By: bart_the_13th

Re: Flickering Light Code - 07/25/10 10:02

Try uploading it at mediafire or somewhere else, people tends to be discouraged when they have to sign in just for downloading stuff
Posted By: Nidhogg

Re: Flickering Light Code - 07/25/10 10:14

@Kiavask2k, Whoa cool your heels buddy no need to get uptight over a question laugh all you have to do is ask if there is somewhere else you could upload to.

On the other side of the coin however there has been so called spam links here hence why users are sus when newbies post links.

If ever in doubt upload to wiki.
A lot of users including myself always welcome shared code.

Re: Flickering Light Code - 08/07/10 09:58

ok now, i have the username and password for you and you don't need to register at this website, so I will upload my files there and you can download them completly free without any queue and download speed reduce. I am not a spammer, but don't like to wait for download in rapidshare, mediafire, ....

checkout my sign to get your opserver password and download my contents for free.
© 2024 lite-C Forums