animation

Posted By: Funeral

animation - 10/19/11 02:35

hi, i'm having problems with model animation, i made an animated model in MED but when i run the scrip , the animation doesnt work. i've tried the guard model that gamestudio includes and it works fine, so i dont know what is wrong with my model. how do i have to save the model? do i have have to do something with frames?
Posted By: darkinferno

Re: animation - 10/19/11 02:38

did you name the animation frames correctly ? are you sure your using the exact same names in the code ?
Posted By: Superku

Re: animation - 10/19/11 12:42

"the animation doesnt work"

Try to give a more precise description of your problem. How do you animate your model?
Some frame names are invalid, f.i. "walk 1, walk 2" and "walkB 1, walkB 2" will be played as one walk cycle with 4 animations when you write ent_animate(me,"walk",...). Write "walkA" instead when you have different walk states (such as normal and wounded).
Posted By: Funeral

Re: animation - 10/20/11 00:24

the animation just doesnt run, not even when i play "engine preview" on MED i'm just testing animation, its a simple model with 5 frames, i click on the leg and rotate it, i do that on the 5 frames, do i have to animete in a diferent way? or should i do somehting after i finish the animation?
Posted By: bart_the_13th

Re: animation - 10/20/11 03:37

does your model vertex animated and contains any bone?
© 2024 lite-C Forums