2x16 and 2x32 bitmap formats are not documented

Posted By: Hummel

2x16 and 2x32 bitmap formats are not documented - 10/03/10 13:29

Seems that you forgot to document the two new formats under bmap_lock/bmap_create(black)/bmap_to_format.

regards
Posted By: jcl

Re: 2x16 and 2x32 bitmap formats are not documented - 10/04/10 08:19

No, it's there, at least in my manual.

Re: 2x16 and 2x32 bitmap formats are not documented - 10/04/10 18:06

k, I checked the online-manual again and actually found it but it´s not documented in the offline version of my A8.03 which I got from the download section...
Posted By: jcl

Re: 2x16 and 2x32 bitmap formats are not documented - 10/05/10 09:02

No, it's also in my offline manual. Maybe you're using the German manual? Due to the translation it's always some months behind the English one. So, better use the English manual for new functions. But you can be sure that no feature will be forgotten in the German version, they just appear a little later.

Quote:
Beachten Sie, dass für Gamestudio ständig Updates mit neuen Funktionen erscheinen und daher das Handbuch nach einer gewissen Zeit zwangsläufig nicht mehr aktuell ist. Das gilt besonders für das deutsche Handbuch, das dem englischen Original mit einer gewissen Zeitverzögerung folgt. Funktionen, deren deutsche Beschreibung noch nicht vorliegt, finden Sie in diesem Handbuch auf Englisch beschrieben. Die allerneueste, stets aktuelle englische Handbuchversion finden Sie auf der Gamestudio-Website unter http://manual.3dgamestudio.net.

Re: 2x16 and 2x32 bitmap formats are not documented - 10/05/10 18:05

alright, the german version is the manual which opens when pressing F1 in my SED per default, didnt really noticed that.
© 2024 lite-C Forums