Missing function descriptions

Posted By: Aku_Aku

Missing function descriptions - 11/08/20 13:36

The afuncs.h header contains following two functions that have no description in the manual:
pan_setbmap
pan_setevent

Maybe there are more, now i discover these two.
Posted By: jcl

Re: Missing function descriptions - 11/09/20 15:32

I do not know those functions either. Probably they are for internal purposes. Rule of thumb: It it's not in the manual, better don't use it.

Re: Missing function descriptions - 11/09/20 17:48

I have found the usage of pan_setbmap in my code (working code) that is older than 5-6 years. Maybe the manual is simply not complete.
I wonder what is the situation with the A7 manual. Maybe that contains those functions.
Posted By: Emre

Re: Missing function descriptions - 11/10/20 00:58

Originally Posted by Aku_Aku
I have found the usage of pan_setbmap in my code (working code) that is older than 5-6 years. Maybe the manual is simply not complete.
I wonder what is the situation with the A7 manual. Maybe that contains those functions.

Yep. There it is. It is not exist in the "index" title, but it appears in the search box.

[Linked Image]

i discovered they are also exist in the online manual but not listed.

pan_setbmap
pan_setevent
Posted By: jcl

Re: Missing function descriptions - 11/10/20 08:59

Ah, I just looked in the wrong list. The Zorro code has also a panel and a afuncs.h file. The missing functions will be added to the Gamestudio index on the next update - if there is one in foreseeable time.

Re: Missing function descriptions - 11/10/20 10:13

Thanks Emre and jcl. Today morning i checked my old A7 manual and i also found those to function as Emre wrote through the search tab.
© 2024 lite-C Forums