Zombie :) [updated!]

Posted By: lostclimate

Zombie :) [updated!] - 09/07/07 20:10

Well sp|ke was looking for a zombie, so in a trade for some of his talent, i am making him one, Im coming closed to finishing the face, so tell me what you guys think.

after I give him his copy, I think I may make a hi-poly version, normal map it, and sell the low-poly w/normal map version on game beep.
Posted By: Blink

Re: Zombie :) - 09/07/07 20:18

so far so good.
Posted By: ShoreVietam

Re: Zombie :) - 09/07/07 20:21

HELP!!!
Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku

Re: Zombie :) - 09/07/07 20:27

He looks like "uhhh what a delicious human i ate ^.^"
Posted By: frazzle

Re: Zombie :) - 09/08/07 15:44

The model qua form looks good compared to the average zombie, the texturing looks good as well, and just from judging from the screen I can tell you used a relative low amount of faces to create facial details.
Nice work so far

Cheers

Frazzle
Posted By: achaziel

Re: Zombie :) - 09/08/07 16:13

nice work, really good skin and model, but i'd rather change the facial color... dunno, somethin pale and bloody rather than that green one, but just my opinion.

as i said. nice work

Re: Zombie :) [Updated!] - 09/08/07 16:49

Well i finally came to the same conclusion about the skin, this is the final of what the head will look like, its just hard to work on any other part on the body when the face is so fun to tweak. I added a few more wounds some contrast and a little bit of (barely noticable) texture to the skin. what do you think?

Posted By: aztec

Re: Zombie :) [Updated!] - 09/08/07 18:10

Nice and looks realy rotten
great work I like this skin much more
Posted By: achaziel

Re: Zombie :) [Updated!] - 09/08/07 23:33

much better. did you change that because of my critics? O_O lol
Posted By: raymich

Re: Zombie :) [Updated!] - 09/08/07 23:36

ewww very ugly!!

and that makes him look good
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: Zombie :) [Updated!] - 09/09/07 01:44

yeah, way better. id liek to have it a bit more bloody, but if its dry blood im perfectly fine with it. he is rotting away for weeks anyway^^

id like to have his cloths pretty basic. pants, shirt... pretty bloody stuff...^^

Re: Zombie :) [Updated!] - 09/09/07 19:18

trying to figure out what to add to the shirt this is what I have so far:

Re: Zombie :) [Updated!] - 09/09/07 19:19

blood^^
it is missing blood^^
Posted By: Nicolas_B

Re: Zombie :) [Updated!] - 09/09/07 19:46

Quote:

blood^^
it is missing blood^^

yes. more blood but it is nice

Re: Zombie :) [Updated!] - 09/09/07 21:14

give me ideas for gore, im looking for inspiration on what kind of wounds you want to see on the torso, so show some pics of ideas if you have any... remember Im looking for something really gory

Re: Zombie :) [Updated!] - 09/09/07 22:55

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VIbWbegJlCs&mode=related&search=

i hope this helps^^
Posted By: molotov

Re: Zombie :) [Updated!] - 09/10/07 07:54

He needs drops of blood, that he spilled on his clothes when he was eating.

Re: Zombie :) [Updated!] - 09/10/07 16:21

wierd, I had added that... maybe I closed without saving at one time or something... hmmm....

Re: Zombie :) [Updated! 2] - 09/11/07 19:51

Well the geometry is final I just have to finish his hands pants and a little to his boots and hes done.

Here are his specs-

1844 Polys
924 Vertices
1024x1024 TGA Skin.

Heres some shots, you'll notice i made some cuts into the geometry for the ribs and the chunk missing in his arm. I think it added a bit to it and only added about 20 Polys:

Re: Zombie :) [Updated! 2] - 09/11/07 20:10

pretty cool actually. id love to have him a more human face, skin tough... rotten, but still human, if thats possible. and he still needs more blood^^

for animations, how bout some staggering, like a slow moving drunk dude. pretty resident evil like^^
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: Zombie :) [Updated! 2] - 09/11/07 20:12

Nice job, looking good.

Cheers

Re: Zombie :) [Updated! 2] - 09/12/07 03:14

@ spike: not sure what you mean by more human like.
@ All: thanks for the compliments.
Posted By: Why_Do_I_Die

Re: Zombie :) [Updated! 2] - 09/12/07 03:42

Not bad, I think what he means by more human is not so much like a ghoul of some sort, which is what it looks like right now. The trick into doing a good zombie is to first paint the regular human texture , either from photos or hand painted , and make it look as good as possible , then from there , you start zombifying it , by making the skin look dead and rotting and adding cuts and blood and all that other nice stuff.

Re: Zombie :) [Updated! 2] - 09/12/07 04:17

well he is based off of my human, the only reason his face looks as it does is because I imagined him rotting for a while but I guess I could add a little more color in his face.
Posted By: KojaK

Re: Zombie :) [Updated! 2] - 09/13/07 21:09

I would like you to do some skins for me, for the anger management game. Your zombie is awsome.

As of now, the guy who was skinning my zombies isn't replying to any of my e-mails. So now I'm looking for other people to do them.

Re: Zombie :) [Updated! 2] - 09/13/07 21:45

I do only paid work. PM me with information, since I am taking jobs.
Posted By: frazzle

Re: Zombie :) [Updated! 2] - 09/14/07 18:51

Indeed nice work lostclimate, the texture you created fits the style you wanted to achieve perfectly

Cheers

Frazzle
© 2024 lite-C Forums