2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr!

Posted By: Sebe

2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 01:38

Hi all ^_^

Once again, I've travelled to Innsbruck to visit Spike. And as always, we don't have much intelligent ideas in our minds when we see each other - but this time the result is made with A6 and not with the remains of excessive drinking of alcohol.
So we're proud to present the first impressions of our game, whose game idea was stolen from others like God of War, Enclave etc - but at least, it's already playable (we just can't show any combat scenes yet, because they look terrible) which isn't bad due to the fact that we've started this thing just 2 days ago.

Enough senseless talking, here are the first screenshots from Rage of Tyr!

As you can see, the game is thought to become very violent - you play Tyr, the german God of War, which is very displeased because of.. well, we haven't thought much about a story yet. Actually Spike has, but I strongly disagree with his version

A village that was burnt down by some evil undead creatures which will be slain by hundreds in the game.

And that's Tyr, in an evil, dark dungeon, ready to slay the forces of evil, because they are so evil that they've even burnt down the village above, which is the reason for Tyr's rage! (Did I already mention that Tyr's enemies are evil?)

Well, we hope you like this very first screenshots and that you're ready for some new impressions soon, which will hopefully show the slaying of hundreds of evil creatures

Regards - Spike and Sebe
Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 01:46

i love you guys

and now bed time night
Posted By: ello

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 08:43

i like what i am seeing there. nice model! and i also like that you are taking a germanic god. now where is loki in that game? maybe behind all those evil creatures?
Posted By: KMS

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 09:22

Boo ÄH!!!
Posted By: Poison

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 09:29

VERY VERY AWESOME !!

Cheers

Poison Byte
Posted By: Germanunkol

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 10:05

for 2 days of work: amazing!!
looking forward to seeing him slay those evil creatures
Posted By: ShoreVietam

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 11:00

*rofl*
How cool!
Nice scenery.
Posted By: Shadow969

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 12:42

Looks cool!
But why the Tyr is without a hammer(or whatever it's called like)?
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 13:42

we are still debatting about loki. sebe doesnt want him. we allways disagree, its amazingly funny^^

and thats TYR, not THOR... THOR is the Hammer dude... TYR uses a spear, one you will find later in the game (we had a discussion about that too, i won^^)^^
Posted By: Shadow969

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 14:36

then why does he have 2 arms? if i remember correct, someone had biten off his arm
Posted By: mpdeveloper_A

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 14:43

Not bad, I like how it looks so far. As long as you can make good gameplay, I think it will be a good game.

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 14:46

Thanks for all the comments so far - atm, Spike is working on the dungeon level and trying to improve the gameplay and I'm finishing the outdoor village level, so there's a great progress

About tyr - he lost his hand, not his arm - he lost one hand in the fight against the Fenriswolf, but that's all after our game. In fact, we're still thinking about a good story to explain that Tyr has both hands
Posted By: Samb

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 15:03

looks interesting.
but the bloom "macht es matschig".
Posted By: Blink

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 15:40

actually, the hand was bitten off during a challenge between the fenris wolf and the aesir(gods of asgard). they wanted to trap the wolf(who is actually one of Loki's offspring), but said they would free him if he couldnt break free of the binding(a lie). they tried several times to chain him up, but the wolf kept breaking free of the chains, so Odin had the elves that created the weapons for him, create an unbreakable material. this "silken ribbon", was then proposed as the next challenge, and the wolf suspected a trick, so he agreed to be bound again, but as a condition one of the Gods had to place a hand in his mouth. and if he was not freed, he would bite off the hand. so Tyr was the only God who would do it, and i guess we know the rest.
Posted By: frazzle

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 15:44

Great work for just two days !!
The look really fits the story/plot behind this project, I hope we can expect the same for the gameplay which shouldn't be to hard for you guys

Cheers

Frazzle
Posted By: FBL

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 16:32

What does Tyr wear below his kilt?
Posted By: Xarthor

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 16:41

Very awesome stuff for two days!

Can't wait for the first demo or screenshots where you rip thoses evil creatures apart.
The screens look indeed "soft" (puply?) but I like it as it looks better than all that sharp-edge gamestudio-look.

Keep up the good work and let us see more when there is more (no I don't mean what is underneath Tyr's kilt)
Posted By: broozar

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 17:00

für 2 tage eine sehr sehr geile sache. hier wird mal wieder die augescheinliche limitierung von acknex deutlich: feuer-lichtspielereinen, schatten etc. könnten der szene zu so viel mehr stimmung verhelfen, aber es ist einfach (mit standard- und erweiterten mitteln, wenn man nicht grad matt_aufderheide heißt) nich realisierbar.

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 17:02

he wears something below his kilt, sorry. we got the model that way^^

okay, so there actually are a few here who know our mythology. i like that^^
and yeah, blink was not that wrong with his tale about his hand. but as sebe already said, this plays before this scenario.

we are thinking about a way to tell a nice story, but since everything is set in stone what happens and how this happened, this is not that easy^^

oh and for those of you who can read rune, there are a few nifty surprises written in some places^^

edit: @broozar:
actually, it looks pretty damn good ingame. you dont have to eb matt, you just shoudl not be lazy. shadowmapping and so on...
Posted By: Fenriswolf

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 19:37

I like the game idea very much and the first screenshots look promising to me.
Will Tyr battle against some norse giants as well? In my opinion they would make impressive end bosses.
Are there any information about the fighting system yet?
Posted By: Gordon_Shumway

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 20:07

Quote:

About tyr - he lost his hand, not his arm - he lost one hand in the fight against the Fenriswolf, but that's all after our game.

@Fenriswolf: Aha, now I know what you are doing at 8 PM, when you say: "I'm having dinner " I can't believe that my colleague cut someones hands...LOL

Nice screenshots for just 2 days without excessiv alcohol. I like the fire very much. But find a better texture for the border of the stone plateau on the first ingame screenshot.

Bye G.S.
Posted By: Inestical

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/02/07 21:40

This is something that shows the fact that one doesn't need to use weeks to get something nice to be done. It just requires past experience and will.

Awesome work for just 2 days!
Posted By: Nems

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/03/07 02:55

Love the 'look' you have there, awesome work.
Posted By: Straight_Heart

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/04/07 07:54

you guys should get together more often, this is better looking than projects around here that have been in progress for a year, which have whole teams behind them.......

which brings me to ask you if you really did make all of the content in those 2 days. You made the character model, textured it, animated it, textured the terrains, built and textured the level, in 2 days? Im sure some models and things were made before hand.

if not, you should be flattered im asking.
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/04/07 16:05

@inestical, the reason it takes weeks is exactly what straigh_heart has said. Content. Getting useful content is the hardest thing to do, especially for programmers. It makes games take a ton longer than needed because doing just one model if done with quality, and if it is a character, should take no less than half a day, for maybe a small enemy that wont be seen constant, a character model should take way longer.

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/04/07 17:46

About the content - we surely didn't do it all in just this small time. The character model is from alienheretic (he has a thread about it and three others in the user contributions section), the textures mostly aren't made by us too. We both hate the fact that everyone makes his own content for the game, which results in enormously long development times and further, in another unfinished project. So we've started where others have already done something (and are willing to give it away), made our own adjustments (own sky, some tweaks here and there, own environment models etc.) and then we've started doing the levels and the code.
If we had made everything ourselves, we woulnd't even have half as much progress as we have now. And don't worry, everyone will get his credits
Posted By: checkbutton

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/04/07 17:58

Nice, but flames look unrealistic...

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/04/07 21:22

hnm... considereing that everythign else looks unrealistic as well, i dont get your point?^^

well, its not that i hate doing everythign from scratch.
i just dont see a reason to do so. i mean, there are so many talented people out there who do this work so much better than us, for a little amount of money, and we decided to just aid them by aiding us...

alienheretic is a great guy and a great modeler, and ir eccomend him to everyone.

but you will learn more of TYR by the end of the year...

or will you?
Posted By: Straight_Heart

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/04/07 22:14

hmmmm..... has anyone around here heard of people doing their own content because....maybe they enjoy doing it? And they dont worry about time limits? Just wondering.

@Sebe:

what kind of battle system are you guys working on?

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/04/07 22:43

Sure, doing content is fun - but I've doing that for years, and as you may know, I've never ever finished any own game - which is some kind of frustrating. But now I've a lot of own content from earlier games that I can use for the Tyr game
The "battle" system that we use is the free Kingdom Hearts movement system, which the barbarien model from Alienheretic is designed for. It has it's problems, but basically it works - what we want is to improve and customize it, so that it fits our needs and the kind of gameplay that we're trying to achieve.

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/04/07 23:21

that means we need an AI

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/05/07 01:53

Ok, here's a small update.
Spike has added some details to the dungeon level, which includes some corpses hanging over the big fires (Spike told me to correct this - they aren't just hanging, they even swing around ^^), and a lot of level geometry. And as you can see in the 2nd screenshot, Tyr not only knows how to handle a big sword, he also uses a huge spear to bring the hordes of skeletons down that will be facing him!
About the skeletons - the gameplay and fighting is now basically finished and it works, it just doesn't look great yet - as soon we have some effects and other eye-candy included, we'll give a first look on the combat scenes.

Anyway, here are 2 new screenshots from the dungeon level:

Posted By: Helghast

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/05/07 08:36

Quote:

that means we need an AI

I think i've some time the next 3 days...
shoot me on MSN (yeah, i know you asked yesterday, bla bla bla).

regards,

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/05/07 08:52

the wooden roof construction is lovely.

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/05/07 16:00

Quote:

the wooden roof construction is lovely.

thanx^^ took a while though... texture fitting (yuk)

now, i want to take the chance to adress the music and sound effects in the game, since i am doing them...

the music will be melodic ambient with parts of rock and metal mixed into them. very fitting style, especially the temple music^^

the sound effects are overtoning the music in some parts. not allways of course, but i rely heavily on sound effects this time. every fire has its own burning sound, when there is water, there is a water sound, same goes for rain, wind and enviroments in general...
Posted By: achaziel

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/05/07 17:18

looks awesome so far. especially when i look on that fast progress. really looking foreward to see a demo (and to hear the music, i'm sure that it will hit just my taste ^^ )

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/05/07 17:28

is it just me or does the spear look a bit... big? the thing's twice his size...
but he's a God... so who knows? maybe german gods like big sticks to fight with^^

anyways, great upgrade, well done!

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/05/07 17:59

oh, didn't see the second screenshot yet.... awesome spear, i just love the size xD
Posted By: Tachys

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/05/07 19:14

Wow.. great stuff guys.

Good idea going with one of the lesser-known germanic gods... what I mean by that is that the germanic myths have been Thor'ed, Loki'ed and Odin'ed to death.... Few people realize that there are other gods in the pantheon, like Frey for instance.

I like the spear, but do you think you might run into some clipping issues with it? Just a thought.

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/05/07 19:45

Great update, all elements are fitting 100% together
This looks so promising already

Cheers

Frazzle

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/05/07 22:05

Ok, as we've said, we still aren't happy enough with the combat scenes (at least I am, since I've seen some God of War screenshots ) to show them here - but we nevertheless want to show as much as possible, so here is a before - after - combat scene

Before:

After:

Plus, there is some new detail again (finally some blood on the walls, just the way Tyr likes it!). Hope you like it too ^^

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/05/07 22:22

wow, who's doing the skinning? it looks awesome all the way. DON'T LET THAT PROJECT DIE, DO YOU HEAR ME?!?

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/05/07 22:27

Just as Tyr himself, the spider is alienheretic's work
All we do here is to add a more-or-less-usuable normal map and some fine adjustments, but basically we can't claim credits for this models ^^'

And no - as you can think, models of this quality aren't free, so we - besides the fact, that Tyr just owns - even have a financial interest not to let the project down O.o
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/05/07 23:11

Wow, looking very promising, keep on it guys.

I'm not sure, since I don't believe they had many dark places in God of War, but at first sight I would expect more shadows in such a scene.

Cheers

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/06/07 11:47

well, sicne the levels are actually very varied, you can expect some nice lightning effects come time^^

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/06/07 19:31

I like the battle scene, maybe add more blood effects because that's one huge spider You could implant an 'on screen blood effect' if you know what I mean.
Nice update

Cheers

Frazzle

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/07/07 02:33

Next update - this time, some screenshots from the village level again. It has started to rain a bit (at least on the screenshot where Tyr is in the screen), and a lot of new loopix plants and other environment models have grown.

Posted By: DavidLancaster

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/07/07 03:53

I'm making some combat code with Vincent, just need him to get those animations done Feel free to motivate him if you can

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/07/07 14:52

Quote:

I'm making some combat code with Vincent, just need him to get those animations done Feel free to motivate him if you can

belive me, we can

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/07/07 17:05

wow, nice leveldesign so far. (reminds me of "you all saw it! the orphanage attacked me!" )

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/07/07 17:16

Quote:

wow, nice leveldesign so far. (reminds me of "you all saw it! the orphanage attacked me!" )

RICHARD FTW!!!!!

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/07/07 17:22

indeed. ^^
Posted By: Shoebox

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 11/07/07 18:04

Just Lovley! I like this!

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 01/01/08 23:40

so, my pc is working again, thus i can continue my work, and i hope sebe continues on his part as well^^

i dont know about the code yet (waiting for davids reply) but i can tell you i am still working on that temple level. adding details and stuff.

i got a PM during my "away time" (you knwo who you are) about photoshopping images. let me assure you that all you see here is as it is in the game. we use normal mapping, specular lightning and bloom to achieve those effects.

code call: if anyone has a heat distortion shader, let me know!

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 01/02/08 08:34

Good to see you guys can continue on this

Cheers

Frazzle

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 02/09/08 18:26

i will upload a short gameplay montage today...
Posted By: aztec

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 02/09/08 20:58

ya I cant wait
Posted By: Havoc22

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 02/09/08 21:28

Good news, because this is one I was pretty excited to see in action.
Posted By: mpdeveloper_B

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 02/10/08 04:27

Quote:

code call: if anyone has a heat distortion shader, let me know!

grab the refraction shader out of the shader collection, and then use animated dot3maps to get the effect you're going after, or if you wish you could just put it over the screen...

Re: 2 days + 2 freaks = Rage of Tyr! - 02/10/08 06:50

im not a coder, im not really good at this, but ill try.
the video will have to wait until today, because i mysteriously fell asleep yesterday (had nothing to do with my wife, i assure you)

Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/11/08 10:41

Well, it took me longer as i excepted (sometimes private life comes in the way^^) but here it is: the first gameplay montage of Rage of Tyr!

as you can see, it consists of only 2 Stages (Stage 3 is not ready yet^^) and shows just a few short clips of the gameplay. basicaly, its a hack and slash with minimal adventure elements. run around, kill as many enemies as possible. not really much to add here^^

technique:
A6 Comercial with Render2Texture.dll from ChrisB (thanx)
Bloom Shader (Slin, Ultimate Shader Collection)
Bump, Normal and Specularity Mapping (xXxGuitar511)
Water Shader (Not visible)
Stage 1 (Village) Is made of Models and Terrain only
Models bought from alienheretic (i really reccomend him)
Rain courtesy of xXxGuitar511 (thanx again)
Particle Effects by Easy Particles

here is the Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaAvHuS-_OY

As you can see, we could need somebody who really knows coding, to create a better AI and Battle System, and maybe an effects coder^^

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/11/08 11:04

CONs:
- empty levels, esp. the outdoor areas (grass? trees?)
- strange enemy death animations (they fall like "plattgebügelt")
- funny hero walk animation ("where's the next toilet?")
- very limited visibility range in outdoor areas
Posted By: ulf

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/11/08 11:25

hey @ 0:30 the skelleton dies without beeing hit? @0:45 too!

as broozar said adding grass could add a lot to the overall feeling of emptyness.
movement seems a bit choppy from time to time and i didn't like the music voices. other than that its a good start.
you really should focus on good ai, movement and fightsystem bevore you continue to make more levels. or you might risk, that you have to rebuilt them after you got some ai going.
i would do that first then optimize the levels you already have and you got a nice starting point for more levels/enemies and so on...

is there some kind of story? or is it just running around killing everything you see?

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/11/08 11:30

about the enemy hits and animation and stuff: some of this is due to the video, some is due to the not realyl existant AIw e dont have. i told you that...

the level emptyness is true, partially, however, the visibility range is not short. its 15000 quants. its just an angle thing. i chose those angles to focus more on teh texture work and less on the visibility, but i see you dont like that. well, next time ill do it differently...

edit: also, this is a graphics demo, more or less. there is a story, explained on page 1 or 2, so.. yes there is a story...
Posted By: Xarthor

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/11/08 12:47

Looks good so far.
<include broozars comment here />

As you say you don't have an AI I guess the fights will be longer/more interesting when there is some AI
This was the only thing which lacks in this "game" until now. Some longer battles.
Otherwise there is no use for the shield as every enemy dies on first hit

Keep it up you two!
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/11/08 17:06

it looks like it could be fun the only issue i have are:
-the funny running like broozar said (could be fixed by just pulling the legs closer together during animation)
and
-the gameplay seems to be lacking something to not become over repetitive, but i don't know what it is.

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/11/08 17:18

"is there some kind of story? or is it just running around killing everything you see?"
that's what I thought as well... not really "gameplay" yet.
but seeing how little time you seem to have spend on this (the two days and then just a little in the past months?) it looks great.

I don't like how the character slides. at some point it is because he moves without moving his legs (= moves without walking) and on other parts he moves his legs but can't get forward because something's blocking his way.
I solved the second problem by just trancing into the direction the player moves, about 1*the player width. if there's something there, just ignore the input (just act as if that key wasn't pressed)...
worked great for me, and I think it looks much better

one more thing: I believe the user will get tired of that ponytail the guy has. not because of the tail, but because of the animation... after seeing that for 10 minutes, your head will start going from one side to the other

I think it's great work so far.

Micha
Posted By: Vadim647

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/11/08 17:45

Looks good, but tail is realy annoying.
Try making it not shake so intense.
Posted By: Nems

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/11/08 20:23

Aweome sPIKe, sounds are cool for it too imho and I love the one hit kill, would be great if oppossed to heaps of enemies as a battle skill.

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/11/08 20:37

well, in the final version there will be one hit kills, butthere will also be bigger battles. Tyr is a god, so its only logical he is stronger...

since pupetteer agreed to help us a little bit, maybe we can shake this up alittle^^

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/12/08 19:58

The atmosphere is quite present but I lack the feeling of real 'Rage'
Maybe some more special effects (particles and etca. ...) would add up to this feeling ^^ Btw, the main player's movement is funny indeed
But you've got a nice project going on, keep it up

Cheers

Frazzle

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/13/08 09:15

i got some help in coding with that, so i am eageryl awaiting an update. lets see what it got...

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/13/08 11:52

why did you take the name tyr btw- tyr anasazi? *g*
Posted By: oldschoolj

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/13/08 12:18

One of the best looking games I've seen thus far. My only suggestion is that you add more special effects for the battles, and maybe loosen up the swing + double swing a bit, make it more free flowing. Besides that, nice lighting, nice graphix.
Posted By: DavidLancaster

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/13/08 13:31

Spike your demo looks good You may want to try setting stencil shadows to on, having say only the main character set it's .shadow to on, and set it's .cast to on so that it doesn't cast stencil shadows on itself.

You gotta get that code I sent you working I think it'd work well.

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/13/08 17:10

we chose tyr because tyr is fitting with the flow of the game, he is the god of war anyway...

we are currently experimenting with variosu codes, and ill also play around with your code, david, so thanks for your help. i will upload your code, if you want, to my server for everyones download^^

i had stencil shadows, btu they eat up so many frames its horrible. sicne this is A6, there is not really another solution...

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/14/08 11:53

Quote:

btw- tyr anasazi? *g*

short offtopic:
what shall this mean?? if it means what i guess than this is one of the biggest bullshit i ever heard, since it has nothing in common (are u one of those who wont use the rune othila just because it was used by some dumb idiots?)

ontopic:

it looks really cool so far. it has already been told i guess and you will change it, so that the enemies get a little stronger the environment is good and i looks like this will become a quite nice game

how to say thumbs up!

edti:
Quote:

as i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, i guess i don't mean what you guessed.

yes, i guess so ... anyhow i dont understand what anasazi has to do with tyr

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/14/08 13:38

Quote:

what shall this mean?? if it means what i guess than this is one of the biggest bullshit i ever heard, since it has nothing in common (are u one of those who wont use the rune othila just because it was used by some dumb idiots?)

as i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, i guess i don't mean what you guessed.

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/16/08 16:39

@ ello: http://www.universeguide.com/Character/TyrAnasazi.php

Re: Rage of Tyr - Gameplay Montage Video - 02/16/08 17:00

Quote:

@ ello: http://www.universeguide.com/Character/TyrAnasazi.php

well, thats not so cool... plus it is nothing worth compared to either tyr, or the meaning of anasazi
© 2024 lite-C Forums