Retro DDR Style Game Idea

Posted By: ISG

Retro DDR Style Game Idea - 01/07/08 05:09

I made this a few months ago, for the heck of it honestly. There isn't much to it but I figure if anyone else got really bored or anything they could take snippets of the project for their own or go ahead and blow my little level up to more than it is now.

The game is similar to a DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) layout game where you have to hit the keys when the arrow or spacebar is located over the proper image. Unfortunately not all the keys work and I believe there are a few bugs to be worked out - and honestly I doubt it's even amazing material. But some people consider one mans trash to be their own personal treasure.

So do as you please with this project. Make it yet another game to go into your trashcan, or work from my base to make it a full game (Do whatever you want with it).

Just thought I'd help somehow since I haven't had much time to contribute with college.

Download Link:
http://rapidshare.de/files/38231663/Retro.zip.html
Posted By: frazzle

Re: Retro DDR Style Game Idea - 01/07/08 20:09

Looks like FUN ISG, I'll check it out

EDIT: The code can definitly be used for a potential project, maybe with some clean ups but for the rest it's quite ready to be implanted ^^ Sadly, I'm finding myself in another project atm

Cheers

Frazzle
Posted By: Gandalf

Re: Retro DDR Style Game Idea - 01/07/08 20:15

Tanks, it's a good start for another idea.
© 2024 lite-C Forums