KH like Character

Posted By: Tryforce

KH like Character - 01/28/08 20:14

Hey there guys, my first post

I'm a lil Kh fanboy and a friend of mine made a redesign of the main Characer Sora. My friends name is Hunter Mortenson, check his work on www.huntermortenson.com .

So here i go:
Main concept (by my H.Mortenson)

Modeling Refrence

Flat+wire (old version)

Finished Version

I putted this model into the KH-Prototyp by David Lancer for testing. Though im pretty new to 3dgs i though about maybe trying a Redesigned KH game. I sketched up envoirment ideas as Monster ideas allready. Though i will try my best on my own. If any guys wanna join me, especially Animators and/or coders i will appricate .

As also im helping out my friend Dj_ready in his Marble game.

So? Nice to meet you

Oh, how rude from me! Im Tryforce, been doing Modeling/Texturing for about 4-5 years. I'm 17 years old and want to get into the gaming industrie in future.

you can look up most of my work here:http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k35/TryForceX/?start=0
Posted By: HellThunder

Re: KH like Character - 01/28/08 20:27

Welcome!
This looks very nice. I like your style boy.
Your style looks very similar to Kingdom Hearts.
I've started a project and I'am still searching for a modeller.

Greetings Mark.

Look at your PM!
Posted By: Ready

Re: KH like Character - 01/28/08 21:07

Since when do you post triangulated wireframes?
Anyways, nice to see you here
Posted By: Nems

Re: KH like Character - 01/28/08 21:55

He's awesome!
Posted By: Gumby22don

Re: KH like Character - 01/29/08 05:19

Heya, I like it alot - and I have to say working from the KH tutorial with KH style character has a nice feel to it I'd be interested in helping with casual coding to help out.

Don
have a great day
Posted By: Inestical

Re: KH like Character - 01/29/08 08:04

he's pretty skinny =(

No way he could handle those weapons =D
Posted By: Tryforce

Re: KH like Character - 01/29/08 14:40

@Hellthunder: thanks, thats what im aiming for

@Dj_ready: I do it as i like, mostly quads, sometimes tri's, depends on my mood

@4eyes: Thanks man

@Gumby22don: Kh tutorial :O ?? there is a KH tutorial? Im sure i will contact you as soon i will be needing the coding parts thanks for your offer! Thanks!

@Inestical: Yeh but this is kind of Stylized character creation. Its not a realistic concept. In Anime's mostly the characters handle stuff they normaly wouldnt be able, thats what describes the personality of the characters.
Posted By: aztec

Re: KH like Character - 01/29/08 14:45

awesome modeling skills
wish I could reach them
Posted By: frazzle

Re: KH like Character - 01/29/08 20:09

Quite impressive entry, welcome to the forum !!
The poly flow seems pretty correct as far as I can judge it from the screens. The skinning looks done very properly but the tones are abit to uniform if you ask me but that's off course due to the reference picture

Cheers

Frazzle
© 2024 lite-C Forums