"Black and Red" (100 lines contest)

Posted By: Lukas

"Black and Red" (100 lines contest) - 06/06/08 12:56

Hi! "Black and Red" is the game I made for the 100 lines of code contest. You have to move the black up-and-down-moving squares to the black area and the red ones to the red area.

Download (~1MB)
http://www.brogames.googlepages.com/black_and_red.zip

Please don't critisize the graphics, I'm a programmer and no artist^^
Posted By: maglat

Re: "Black and Red" (100 lines contest) - 06/06/08 14:11

I like it. My first score was 122
Posted By: Joozey

Re: "Black and Red" (100 lines contest) - 06/06/08 14:49

Nice game laugh first time score was 186 ^^. Dragged one red in the black area :l

Re: "Black and Red" (100 lines contest) - 06/06/08 15:02

Thanks maglat and Joozey smile My highest score was 261^^
Posted By: broozar

Re: "Black and Red" (100 lines contest) - 06/06/08 16:21

nice idea. umm, if you replaced the sprites with 3d cubes and glowing lines, it would even get some decent tron-like graphics.
Posted By: frazzle

Re: "Black and Red" (100 lines contest) - 06/06/08 20:40

Not bad for just 100 semicolons Lucas smile smile
The concept is quite refreshing but sometimes frustrating which is positve IMHO ^^
Btw, it's not about the graphics in that contest AFAIK, it's the content within the limit of 100 semicolons that is important wink wink

Cheers

Frazzle

Re: "Black and Red" (100 lines contest) - 06/06/08 20:55

Thanks. smile

@broozar: Hmm yes, but as I said I'm no artist and I make two other projects at the same time to so I couldn't/ didn't want to spend THAT much time with this game.

@frazzle:
"The concept is quite refreshing but sometimes frustrating which is positve IMHO ^^"
That's what an arcade game should be IMO^^ smile

"Btw, it's not about the graphics in that contest AFAIK, it's the content within the limit of 100 semicolons that is important wink wink "
Yes, but I just wanted to ensure that nobody is complaining about the graphics laugh
Posted By: frazzle

Re: "Black and Red" (100 lines contest) - 06/06/08 21:12

In both ways we're right but if that was your initial intention, nice catch grin grin

Cheers

Frazzle
© 2024 lite-C Forums