Wow Wow Wubbzy game....

Posted By: Blink

Wow Wow Wubbzy game.... - 05/29/09 19:32

i have a side project i am working on for my 4 year old daughter. she loves wubbzy, so i am making a game where you can switch between the 4 main characters of the show and complete different tasks to complete the game. let me know what you think of the models i created. now, keep in mind, this is my first time actually showing my work on the forum, so be gentle. i am not a great modeller, so dont look for professional work.

Posted By: Quad

Re: Wow Wow Wubbzy game.... - 05/29/09 19:46

fixed the link for you : http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2471/ack9d.png

Re: Wow Wow Wubbzy game.... - 05/29/09 19:50

thanks, i finally figured it out.
Posted By: Pappenheimer

Re: Wow Wow Wubbzy game.... - 05/29/09 22:42

They look great. Your daughter will love them.
I don't know the originals, though.
The most challenging are the controls and tasks, it is far from easy to make them as easy as they should be for such a young audience! smile

Re: Wow Wow Wubbzy game.... - 05/30/09 00:23

thanks, i was thinking something simple like walden(the smart one)collecting books, and widget(the handy one) finding parts to build a special tool, daisy(the cute one)collecting flowers of different colors, and lastly wubbzy(the small one)kicking his ball at objects, and hopping up platforms. its going to take me a while, but all of my test levels work well, and the toon shaderlooks great! i will post pics of the levels as i finish them.
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: Wow Wow Wubbzy game.... - 05/30/09 05:39

Originally Posted By: Blink
i am not a great modeller

They're so nice, so you're a great modeller wink.

Re: Wow Wow Wubbzy game.... - 05/30/09 19:55

Thanks, I really admire the modellers and coders that are members of this forum, so to get good feedback is very cool.
Posted By: bart_the_13th

Re: Wow Wow Wubbzy game.... - 06/03/09 11:44

OMG, they're so cute. Do you planning to release it soon? My sister gonna love this...
Posted By: Helghast

Re: Wow Wow Wubbzy game.... - 06/09/09 12:23

nice style, interested in seeing what gameplay elements you're gonna come up with for a 4 year old smile
I had to do the same (audience was a bit older :P), but in order to have a learning experience, AND make it fun, that's hard work right there.

ofcourse it's your daughter, so that makes things easier :P

I dont know if it's a show or whatever, but try to take elements from that, and what works best, is to actually kind of one-on-one convert that to a game.
If you get what i mean... :P

good job so far, let us know the test results, if she liked it as well wink

regards,

Re: Wow Wow Wubbzy game.... - 06/13/09 00:17

thanks, wow wow wubbzy is a show on nickeloden channel. i have incorporated elements of the show in the project, but not too much because i dont want to take away from the overall concept. i just finished a couple of "boss" characters. one is the 50ft fleegle from the show, and the other is the flush o matic 3000, my creation. let me know what you think.

Re: Wow Wow Wubbzy game.... - 06/13/09 00:23

i plan to make it short and sweet,lol. each character will have a mission to complete, then a boss "mission". very easy for a 4-year old.
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: Wow Wow Wubbzy game.... - 06/13/09 04:04

Wow, a toilet monster!! laugh
Nice job so far... smile
© 2024 lite-C Forums