PelotaGame, my first serius proyect

Posted By: txesmi

PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 06/14/09 12:18

Hi,
I have been working on the site of my A7 game. It's just published and it is endless but there you can find some screenshots and if you register yourself you can download the game.

pelotagame.com

My game was called 3DJaiAlai and was published at this forum some time ago...

salud!
txes
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 06/14/09 12:31

Cool! Good work! laugh

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 06/23/09 15:59

Hi all,

There was an error while registration, it has been fixed.

thanks Cowabanga!
Posted By: DavideG

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 06/23/09 16:16

Nice work!! grin

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 06/28/09 11:26

Hi,
I have started with player animations. This is my first mocap session result. It is really hopeful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXR5tpk1SXc

Salud!

Posted By: sebbi91

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 06/28/09 11:49

looks nice!
great job !

regards
Sebastian
Posted By: Germanunkol

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 06/28/09 13:02

Very good movement!

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 05/06/11 09:49

hi friends,

this game development rythm is really slow but there are some advances time to time grin

polycount 2800, 2048x2048 texture+normalmap

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLP6FjjkX5U[/video]

Spanish new website: http://pelotagame.com

Salud!
Posted By: Schubido

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 05/06/11 10:25

Watched the video - looks great!
Posted By: Pappenheimer

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 05/06/11 10:29

Looks very good and professional!
I don't know whether there is a market for this special sort of game, at least it shows a publisher that you are able to make a professional game.
Are you already in contact with anyone who could publish the game?

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 05/06/11 13:51

Thanks for the kind words! They are like a fresh breath that revitalizes me to go ahead grin

I know nothing about game market and industry. It is just a hobby for me. I have some contacts but not game publishers at all. There is a extended market around this sport and it can take advantage of it but they want a finished product. Could you point me how i should pack this project to finance it? I'm like a fish on the ground around this theme xP

Salud!
Posted By: rayp

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 05/17/11 06:11

I like the animations ive seen. Very good and smooth !

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 08/03/11 09:20

Hi friends,
it may sound a bit pretentious, but this game is bug free! i can't reproduce any bug in my pc grin iujuuu!

I rented a windows server to put my game server running for a series of extensive tests, but I've headlong into that Pro version feature that prevents me from leaving it running for 24 hours without being connected to the remote desktop: -nv frown

I was wondering if some kind soul could compile my server code with A8.2Pro. I'll be totally gratefull. In the near future (hope) I will upgrade my Com version but right now I'm unemployed and I do not have money enought.

Thank you in advance,
txes
Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 08/03/11 20:28

Quote:

it may sound a bit pretentious, but this game is bug free! i can't reproduce any bug in my pc iujuuu!

Never ever do bug testings yourself! You created the game, you rarely do things that make no sense so its hard for you to find bugs. Let people who dont know the game at all test play it and im sure they will find something tongue
Posted By: nomis23uk

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 08/03/11 21:23

Originally Posted By: txesmi
Hi friends,
it may sound a bit pretentious, but this game is bug free! i can't reproduce any bug in my pc grin iujuuu!

I rented a windows server to put my game server running for a series of extensive tests, but I've headlong into that Pro version feature that prevents me from leaving it running for 24 hours without being connected to the remote desktop: -nv frown

I was wondering if some kind soul could compile my server code with A8.2Pro. I'll be totally gratefull. In the near future (hope) I will upgrade my Com version but right now I'm unemployed and I do not have money enought.

Thank you in advance,
txes

Sent you a PM. laugh
Posted By: ratchet

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 08/03/11 22:01

Great game !
Just work on level design and textures, make all less flashy and you'll have a hit game laugh

Re: PelotaGame, my first serius proyect - 08/04/11 11:16

Originally Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku
Let people who dont know the game at all test play it and im sure they will find something

I know. wink It was between a joke and a necessary dream. I'm sure that there will be more than a couple of bugs so it is the first reason why i need a pro compilation and let people test it when they want without a remote desktop.

@nomis23uk: I answered your PM

@ratchet: As i'm a mediocre artist, I tooks me two years to find artist interested in this strange game, but they are working right now grin

Salud!
© 2024 lite-C Forums