Mikesgames Productions presents...

Posted By: mikaldinho

Mikesgames Productions presents... - 03/19/10 15:35

MikesPAINT!

using the vincent van gogh app from the AUM91 files i changed it to be made by Mikesgames Productions. it does allow this as it says so in the AUM magazine.

here is a screenshot:

feel free to criticize how it looks, or download it for yourself [url= http://cid-7eaaaecff478ea90.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public?uc=1] http://cid-7eaaaecff478ea90.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public?uc=1[/url]

Posted By: Rei_Ayanami

Re: Mikesgames Productions presents... - 03/19/10 15:41

What please did you change from the van gogh app(apart from the graphiks)??

There are many things missing, like the connection between two points when the fps is too slow-.-
Posted By: Hummel

Re: Mikesgames Productions presents... - 03/19/10 15:42

WTF?!!!
...that sucks -.o
Posted By: rvL_eXile

Re: Mikesgames Productions presents... - 03/19/10 15:55

This Post comes really near to spamming... @Mikaldinho, do you remember my last PM ? be sure, i made this true if you doesnt stop...

cYa Sebastian
Posted By: Progger

Re: Mikesgames Productions presents... - 03/19/10 15:56

Sorry but this is not right u only put new design on it but it is Georges awesome work so do not say it is urs that is really mad
Posted By: Slin

Re: Mikesgames Productions presents... - 03/19/10 15:59

Wow, this is really amazing. I want to join your team laugh
I could never have created something comparable.
Posted By: hopfel

Re: Mikesgames Productions presents... - 03/19/10 15:59

I think to make a paint with GS is not really a good idea... It's a nice feature, if you can create pictures as flags for a team in a multiplayer-game as example. But your one, how hummel said, really sucks. If you want to create a good and working paint you have to add MANY more features, like connection between two points, a straight line, a possibility to save your work, etc. etc. etc.

Oh and the mouse-move is really uncomfortable.
Posted By: mikaldinho

Re: Mikesgames Productions presents... - 03/19/10 16:03

@ hopfel - thanks for your comment. i will work into making a version 2 as soon as i get free time. the mouse move being uncomfortable is probably to do with the high fps rate.
Posted By: rvL_eXile

Re: Mikesgames Productions presents... - 03/19/10 16:07

FPS_MAX=60; should be help -.-

---Closed---

Create a new Topic, if you really has something to show. Not a "i have painted a Picture like in MS Paint, it looks like crap but i show it to you... "
© 2024 lite-C Forums