Assembly error with every shader!

Posted By: Phinxy

Assembly error with every shader! - 05/27/07 21:23

I have tried like 5 different shaders on 2 different computers, But still getting the same problem: (Assembly error) Syntax error

It happens on: "VertexShader = asm"

Any idea of the problem?

I'm fellin so noobish
Posted By: Damarus

Re: Assembly error with every shader! - 05/27/07 22:07

What gamestudio version do you have?

Re: Assembly error with every shader! - 05/28/07 18:38

6.22 Pro. :\

Re: Assembly error with every shader! - 05/28/07 21:10

well there you have it 6.22 Pro is a warez version (which is illegal) and if i were you then i would get rid of it as fast as i could if u dont want to get in trouble with conitec. Buy rather the original gamestudio like the extra edition, (extra version is a good start for beginners and cheap ) its worth it.
Posted By: Matt_Aufderheide

Re: Assembly error with every shader! - 05/29/07 01:27

Dont buy extra, because then you cant use shaders.. you must at least commercial..
Posted By: xXxGuitar511

Re: Assembly error with every shader! - 05/29/07 06:09

just a friendly warning, but not all 6.22 are warez...

I was told by a mod not to accuse anyone of warez, and to just notify the mod if you feel necesary. besides, it's funnier when they wonder why it doesn't work

Re: Assembly error with every shader! - 05/29/07 07:10

Well, I just got an copy of my friend, And he told me that was a copy of his orginal verision. Probybly he lied then.

Thanks anyway, i probably buy the commercial then.
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Assembly error with every shader! - 05/29/07 07:16

Why does no one understand this... yes, 6.22 does not mean warez, 6.22 PRO DOES there was no 6.22 version released for pro, and i wish people would stop spreading untrue rumors that there was a 6.22 pro version released by conitec, i believe even jcl himself said it in a post, but that was a long time ago.
Posted By: broozar

Re: Assembly error with every shader! - 05/29/07 07:42

Quote:

...copy of my friend...that was a copy of...

Re: Assembly error with every shader! - 05/29/07 12:26

sorry about that wont happen again i actually didnt know that i shouldnt accuse someone about that. I apologize for that.

Quote:

besides, it's funnier when they wonder why it doesn't work[/qoute]

but in my eyes it isnt much better to laugh at someone about that. In my opinion it is similar as accusing someone to have a not legal gamestudio version.

@matt aufderheide

its true what you say but if he is really new to gamestudio shouldnt he start out small? and not right away with shaders? Thats just what i think.

Re: Assembly error with every shader! - 05/29/07 14:09

I'm totally newbie to Gamestudio, for a couple of months ago i ran with the trail verision of game and wanted the commerical so i asked my friend and he gave me a copy. I know it still isnt legal but i thougt my friend had buyed it.. and that all feutures was there.

I'm sorry for this, But i wanted to try it out before buyed it and i doesent got so much money (i'm 14) and i wanted to be sure it's worth the money before i buyed.

Btw, Where can i find prizes and stuff of gamestudio?
Can't find them on the site!
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Assembly error with every shader! - 05/29/07 15:44

go to the contests forum, i dont think there is a current one right now, but there should be one soon, and they usually end in like 3 months

Re: Assembly error with every shader! - 05/29/07 19:14

there is usually a contest in aum magazines they are pretty easy and when u get first place u get the gamestudio pro version.
Posted By: Rhuarc

Re: Assembly error with every shader! - 06/02/07 21:01

Banned.

Quote:

I'm totally newbie to Gamestudio, for a couple of months ago i ran with the trail verision of game and wanted the commerical so i asked my friend and he gave me a copy. I know it still isnt legal but i thougt my friend had buyed it.. and that all feutures was there.

I'm sorry for this, But i wanted to try it out before buyed it and i doesent got so much money (i'm 14) and i wanted to be sure it's worth the money before i buyed.

Btw, Where can i find prizes and stuff of gamestudio?
Can't find them on the site!

There is no excuse for using software illegally. Even if your friend owned a real version of it, it is still illegal for you to use it. You being 14 or not having enough money is not reason to use software that is not yours, and likely is a cracked version distributed on the internet- where your friend got it.

Once you purchase a legal version of 3D Gamestudio, you can email Conitec support and they will lift the ban on your account.

-Rhuarc
© 2024 lite-C Forums