good water model and script needed

Posted By: rosalie

good water model and script needed - 07/05/07 16:57

Can anyone send me a good script for adding moving lake water to my game. I am looking for a nice lake that looks real with a moving see through surface (i.e. bump map waves like real water)
Posted By: Joey

Re: good water model and script needed - 07/05/07 18:13

would you pay for it? if that's the case, i could script you one. i doubt you'll get such a script for free... there have been some shaders around here which were high quality, but nothing like very realistic water.
Posted By: rosalie

Re: good water model and script needed - 07/05/07 19:38

how much for a lake with bump map moving surface and see through water with reflecions? I will add my 3d fish under the water if possible.
Posted By: Joey

Re: good water model and script needed - 07/06/07 16:17

translucent surfaces are possible, i can provide you with the necessary scripts but you'll need pro to see the effect (in fact, i don't have pro, but the additional script part is easy). com does neither have realtime reflections nor refractions, the best you could acheive without these would be environment bump mapping. what would you be willing to pay? you could make me an offer via pm if you like.

joey.
Posted By: Bahamut

Re: good water model and script needed - 09/17/07 21:35

Quote:

translucent surfaces are possible, i can provide you with the necessary scripts but you'll need pro to see the effect (in fact, i don't have pro, but the additional script part is easy). com does neither have realtime reflections nor refractions, the best you could acheive without these would be environment bump mapping. what would you be willing to pay? you could make me an offer via pm if you like.

joey.

I will pay 5€ for it, is that ok?
© 2024 lite-C Forums