Help !

Posted By: vanko64

Help ! - 04/04/05 02:58

I' trying to create "sateen metal" material. It could be created by a blur pixel shader for example.
I'm using the A 6.20 engine.
It should be using environment mapping(it is a metal).
Posted By: Steempipe

Re: Help ! - 04/04/05 03:06

You need to give more details on both your 3DGS version # and Edition. As well as your Video Card type and driver version. Which directx you are using.

You should also post the code you have that is giving you trouble.

BTW: You really should update to the current Engine Version. That will help you in your goals here .
Posted By: Joey

Re: Help ! - 04/04/05 03:06

*husthustwarezhust*... if it's still allowed to state one's assumptions.

if not, sorry. then you should explain better what you want.

edit: just noticed, someone was faster.

Re: Help ! - 04/04/05 03:18

MB:ABIT IC7|CPU:P4 2800, 512c @ 3640 Mhz|VGA:Sapphire Radeon 9800pro R360 @ FGL X2t (459 Mhz - volt mod)|RAM:2x512MB Geil DDR533(3,5ns)|HDD:2*80Gb Hitachi ,8Mb, SATA RAID 0 7200rpm|PSU:Fortron 400W|DVD-RW: Plextor PX-712A|DVD-ROM LG 16X|CD-RW LG 48/16/48|Monitor: LG 19'' Flatron EZ T910 BU

I'm using the latest drivers.
A 6.20 pro.

I allready creat ed inox material using your pixel shader for env mapping.
Now i want to create a blurry inox material with reflections.
I have the effect for A 6.31, but i want the effect for A 6.20.
I'm in hurry.

@steempipe
Give me e-mail to send you something about the product.
Posted By: Sebe

Re: Help ! - 04/04/05 03:24

Just update to A 6.31, it's for free Then, your shader works. That's faster anything else...

Re: Help ! - 04/04/05 21:03

anyway,if someone,especially you Steempipe(because i am using your shader for environment mapping to make a metal) have a solution for making sateen inox metal please help me.. i am in hurry.
Posted By: ello

Re: Help ! - 04/04/05 21:58

what do you mean by inox are you inox?? better update or find a place ~5.99 feet under
Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Re: Help ! - 04/05/05 00:36

In Antwort auf:

anyway,if someone,especially you Steempipe(because i am using your shader for environment mapping to make a metal) have a solution for making sateen inox metal please help me.. i am in hurry.

why dont you just update to 6.31 like it was said tree times before?

Re: Help ! - 04/05/05 00:52

i can't update because i have no access.i am using cracked version of 3D games Studio A6.20
i wish i had access to update but unfortunatelly i haven't.
i would buy the engine if i had any opportunity to win money.i haven't money that's why i am trying the squeeze the internet and to get everything free.
Sorry guys don't think i am a pirat because i am doing that but almost all of the 3D software especially the discreet 3ds max is free when not used for comercial purposes.i will be glad if you help me find a solution

Re: Help ! - 04/05/05 00:59

In Antwort auf:

i can't update because i have no access.i am using cracked version of 3D games Studio A6.20
i wish i had access to update but unfortunatelly i haven't.
i would buy the engine if i had any opportunity to win money.i haven't money that's why i am trying the squeeze the internet and to get everything free.
Sorry guys don't think i am a pirat because i am doing that but almost all of the 3D software especially the discreet 3ds max is free when not used for comercial purposes.i will be glad if you help me find a solution

jeez, what LOL, look what he worte me on ICQ:

Code:
 vegasis (04:54 PM) : 

hi Michael

vegasis (04:54 PM) :
i 've got your icq number from the forum or 3d game studio
Blue (04:55 PM) :
yes
whats up?
vegasis (04:55 PM) :
i need your help
go on so
can you help me to update to 6.31
?

lol yeah sure
vegasis (04:56 PM) :
if you do that for me i will send you my personal texture collection made form high resolution tilelable textures on DVD
Blue (04:56 PM) :
ok lets see
you can be sure in that
do you have your A6 Username and password?
no
erm
i am using a cracked version of the engine
vegasis (04:57 PM) :
A6.20
Blue (04:57 PM) :
oh sorry
dont wanna be with that
vegasis (04:57 PM) :
why?
i dont collaborate with A6 warez users
goodbye

EDIT:

uu that guy got upset

Code:
  vegasis (04:59 PM) : 

i guess you are right,i was going to do almost the same if i was in your place,but sometimes we all need to go beyond the rules.i mean you are not going to lose anything if you do that for me.i told you i will give you my personal colleciton of textures.i am a pour guy that's why i can't buy the engine.if i find any opportunity to win money and if i start working with the engine comercically i will buy it .but till that time i can't

Blue (05:00 PM) :
listen guy
Blue (05:00 PM) :
if you want to use A6, buy it
Blue (05:01 PM) :
if you want to talk to me further buy A6
Blue (05:01 PM) :
until then farwell
vegasis (05:02 PM) :
ok fine,thanks for your help.one day i will make my own studio and probably will have 20-30 computers working with an engine but this engine won't be yours
vegasis (05:02 PM) :
good bye

Re: Help ! - 04/05/05 01:03

allthough using warez is not correct, posting a conversation is illegal as well @ michael_schwarz. sorry to say that, hope you understand what i mean.

Re: Help ! - 04/05/05 01:06

In Antwort auf:

posting a conversation is illegal as well @ michael_schwarz.

Due the new ICQ licenses i see it as everything you post on ICQ will loose any rigths(including privacy, ownage, copyrigth, etc)

Re: Help ! - 04/05/05 01:18

but that doesn't change any other laws, does it?

however, afaik, the new icq law says that all things said over their channel belongs, as soon as it passes their server, to them. if that's legal or not, don't ask me, i don't study the law.

joey.
Posted By: Matt_Aufderheide

Re: Help ! - 04/05/05 02:18

Quote:

posting a conversation is illegal

I'm sorry but that's totally absurd. you can post any conversation want, unless you live in some nazi regime.

Re: Help ! - 04/05/05 04:57

In Antwort auf:

§ 120 Mißbrauch von Tonaufnahme- oder Abhörgeräten
(1) Wer ein Tonaufnahmegerät oder ein Abhörgerät benützt, um sich oder einem anderen Unbefugten von einer nicht öffentlichen und nicht zu seiner Kenntnisnahme bestimmten Äußerung eines anderen Kenntnis zu verschaffen, ist mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu einem Jahr oder mit Geldstrafe bis zu 360 Tagessätzen zu bestrafen.

(2) Ebenso ist zu bestrafen, wer ohne Einverständnis des Sprechenden die Tonaufnahme einer nicht öffentlichen Äußerung eines anderen einem Dritten, für den sie nicht bestimmt ist, zugänglich macht oder eine solche Aufnahme veröffentlicht.

(2a) Wer eine im Wege einer Telekommunikation (§ 3 Z 13 TKG) übermittelte und nicht für ihn bestimmte Nachricht in der Absicht, sich oder einem anderen Unbefugten vom Inhalt dieser Nachricht Kenntnis zu verschaffen, aufzeichnet, einem anderen Unbefugten zugänglich macht oder veröffentlicht, ist, wenn die Tat nicht nach den vorstehenden Bestimmungen oder nach einer anderen Bestimmung mit strengerer Strafe bedroht ist, mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu drei Monaten oder mit Geldstrafe bis zu 180 Tagessätzen zu bestrafen.*)

(3) Der Täter ist nur mit Ermächtigung des Verletzten zu verfolgen.

Allthough i don't know it for 100 % I'm pretty sure that this is international and applies also to text conversations. But I may be wrong. My thought was, that you need the other's compliance when citing one's conversation in any form on any place.

Joey.
Posted By: Braxton

Re: Help ! - 04/05/05 08:14

@vanko64 - why don't you buy the standard version ($49.00). Pretty cheap in most peoples books. Also if you are truley broke and can't afford this engine, why do you pay for acsess to the internet and also have a VERY EXPENSIVE computer (at east $200) and it seems to me that if you can't afford somthing that is 49 bucks, but you invested the time into buying a PC and learning how to hack CONITEC to get a ILLEGAL version then it seems to me that you really want a engine (looks like this one) you should buy at least one of the versions. Hope that made sense, people like this f**king piss me off.
Posted By: Rhuarc

Re: Help ! - 04/05/05 09:13

Vanko64 has been banned.
Posted By: Nadester

Re: Help ! - 04/05/05 09:15

Locked.

For future refference michael_schwarz, please send that sort of information to a mod/admin.
© 2024 lite-C Forums