Oh no

Posted By: tuuPaul

Oh no - 05/16/18 10:49

Oh no is this a real forum? 39 people saw my problem but there is no person to answer. I need help of you
Posted By: txesmi

Re: Oh no - 05/16/18 12:40

you might start here
Posted By: rayp

Re: Oh no - 05/16/18 12:50

Next topic like this will be directly moved to archive.
Posted By: 3dgamelight

Re: Oh no - 05/16/18 15:12

Originally Posted By: txesmi
you might start here

On what this is supposed to help?
This post was moved? Where it was before?
Originally Posted By: tuuPaul
hello all, how are you? i wrote a code but i have a problem.
If i write "TakeProfit=400*PIP" in run function, every bar of period it examines that profit reachs 400PIP. But if i write "TakeProfit=400PIP" in "if(MACD<0) statement" it can not work. For example, at 307th bar MACD indicator is less than 0 and profit is 350PIP. On the other hand at 307th bar it met "if statement". In my opinion, at 307th bar "if statement" was fulfilled and "TakeProfit" will take value of 400PIP so if any bars after 307th bar profit will reach 400PIP it must directly take 400PIP. Unfortunately, it can not work. What about your opinion?

Is this a question about Zorro or about strategy development? I do not know why jcl do not replied.
Posted By: AndrewAMD

Re: Oh no - 05/16/18 15:40

Originally Posted By: 3dgamelight
Implied breach of forum protocol, and suggestions on how to communicate effectively on programming forums.
Is this a question about Zorro or about strategy development? I do not know why jcl do not replied.
The fact that you do not understand the question helps to explain why there are no answers.
Posted By: txesmi

Re: Oh no - 05/16/18 18:14

On pacience and netiquette. Missing in your other two hidden posts, the second was my answer for.

Chronology GTM+1, same day:
03:06 asked a question.
11:24 angry post, the question was not answered asleep.
12:49 doubts about the existence and all.

Let me ask... whose are you? (literal translation of a spanish expression: ¿Y tú de quién eres?)
Posted By: rayp

Re: Oh no - 05/17/18 02:21

I removed the third thread you made this night...

Please stop posting same question over and over. Thank you.
© 2024 lite-C Forums