[SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedia

Posted By: Machinery_Frank

[SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedia - 11/01/06 08:10

Dear fellow game developers,

I finally finished the production of the sci-fi texture pack.

I want to give my special regards to this community. I decided to offer you a rebate (only this week). So check our offer first (this is a link only for you, don't give it away). You will get the pack for half of the price this week:

http://www.dexsoft-games.com/scifi_offer.html

You will find a link to a free example file at the beginning of the web site.

Have fun!

Regards,
Frank
Posted By: William

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/01/06 09:20

Sweet deal, though I dont understand German Paypal, I purchased anyways.

btw - why can't we use Paypal for the rest of the Dexsoft site? It's much more conveniant than 2checkout if you have an account.

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/01/06 09:35

I thought it is possible to change the language at Paypal. Isn't it possible? Sorry for this if not.

All new packs will offer paypal or both paypal and 2co. Maybe you refer to an older pack. Just send me a message and I will create a special paypal link for you.

Regards,
Frank

PS: Thanks for your support. You just got the download link per mail.
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/01/06 14:52

Hi, is it currently not possible to pay through 2co? I don't have a pay-pal account (and it says my creditcard is already registered there.)

Cheers

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/01/06 15:01

Yes. We will add 2co as well. But this is Dejan's part and he is currently on vacation.

He will probably create 2co links next week. But you have to order it in advance to get the reduced prices from the special offer. Just write me an email to
frank [.@.] dexsoft-games.com
with a copy to
dex [.@.] dexsoft-games.com
since he has to care for the 2co issue. I take it as a reminder to get you a reduced price then.
Posted By: RJDL

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/01/06 15:18

lol, in your sreenshot section on the box with the 'top secret' texture (one before last) the texture on the left side is mirrored, so it says 'gninraw' instead of warning
apart from that it looks pretty cool with those bump and specular mappings added, but i think i've said that before.
keep up the good work

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/01/06 15:20

Yes. "Gninraw" is the alien translation of "Warning"

No, this was just an automatic cube mapping and I did not change it so far. I hope it does not distract from the quality of the textures.

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/01/06 15:25

Okey, thanks Frank, I've send you an email.

Cheers
Posted By: RJDL

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/01/06 20:51

Quote:

I hope it does not distract from the quality of the textures.

well, it still looks very good to me, but i think it could look less pro to someone else... or maybe he wouldn't even notice
Posted By: Edgecrusher

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/01/06 22:14

Hi. One question. I Just asked my dad to order these since I have got no paypal account, but I've got all the info, he'll recieve the money tomorrow he lent me. Well, he paid, but how do we receive the textures? Will he get a dwonload link or do I have to write a mail to you and then I'll receive the link with information?
Thanks in advance

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/02/06 08:53

Edgecrusher: I will send you an email with download link and passwort. Thanks for your order!

And thanks to the other ones as well

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/02/06 14:17

Hi. sorry if this is annoying, but which addres did you send it to? The one which is shown is you buy something per paypal? I'm just curious, cause my dad is in switzerland today, an I can't acces it. I can send you a mail with the transaction information if you want to send it to the one listed in my profile

p.s.: sorry for the bad writing, my hands are still a bit frozen

Edit: Sent you a mail

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/02/06 15:14

Yes. I answered to the address that is shown in Paypal. But we will find a solution. No problem.

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/02/06 16:27

I just downloaded them, and I must say, these are perfect. Exactly what I was looking for, top work. And to everyone who is searching for very professional Scifi textures, the best I've seen, I can only recommend you to buy this pack

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/02/06 16:33

Edgecrusher: Thank you very much. I am looking forward to see what you make with it.
Posted By: slacer

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/02/06 21:29

I downloaded my package today and I am very happy with it.
Let me add a simple suggestion to your pdf file: Please add the folder name to each picture. It would be much more handy then

-- slacer

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/02/06 21:54

Good idea. I can do that as an update.
Posted By: Don Pedro

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/03/06 10:15

Excellent stuff Frank!

One comment though. In the "Support" texture/folder the normal map was missing. Just to let you know if somebody is missing the tools to make one.

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/03/06 10:38

Thanks for the response. I will add that to my update list.
Posted By: rincewind

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedai - 11/04/06 15:34

Just bought and downloaded the texture pack. Wonderful stuff :-)
I can't wait to use it.
What will be next?

CHeers
Rince
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedia - 11/04/06 16:01

i will eventually get those one day. probably next year, when another pack is out^^

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedia - 11/04/06 22:49

Quote:

What will be next?

Thanks Rincewind. This is our first sci-fi pack. When it sells better than the fantasy stuff then I would like to continue and create a sci-fi model package with all the stuff that you need to bring details into your sci-fi levels. After that I would like to create characters. Maybe I do it the other way around. I would like to make poll before and ask our customers.

I created new in-game (real-time) shots in Gamestudio with the sphere2 plugin, so you can better judge the quality of the textures:

Have fun with the textures and create better levels than my simple room
Posted By: DEX

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedia - 11/05/06 15:16

Dear friends,
because 2checkout payment system was not available during promoting period we are extending time until November 15th.
So you have about 10 days to get discounted textures (50% dicount)!!!
Posted By: DEX

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedia - 11/10/06 09:38

Just 5 days to the end of price reduction time
November 15.

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedia - 11/15/06 09:57

This package was a big success so far.

Do you mind me asking you a few questions? I would like to know if you miss any special texture in this pack. Besides that I would like to know what kind of pack we should produce next time:

1) another sci-fi texture pack
2) sci-fi models
3) sci-fi characters
4) fantasy textures, models or characters

Just send me a mail (click at my profile) or reply to this post!

Thank you very much. We want to provide you exactly with the packages that you need.

Frank
Posted By: TheExpert

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedia - 11/15/06 10:27

you should work in the artist team of Unreal Tournament 2007 Frank_G

anyway : a fantasy , medieval pack should be popular i think lot of people
target medieval mmorpg.

Re: [SELL] Sci-Fi Textures from Dexsoft-Multimedia - 11/15/06 13:27

I really like the sci-fi texture pack, but I'm not sure what to ask for now. For now, I've got enough sci-fi textures, or at least I think so. As for models, I think I will be making those myself, eventhough some sci-fi aircraft models would save me some time. I guess, however that most of us want models to be unique and therefore will try to make them ourselves? In that case, my vote goes to some more textures, being sci-fi or fantasy, not really that important for me, eventhough I've got no fantasay game planned atm.

Cheers
© 2024 lite-C Forums