Racing AI needed

Posted By: Edgecrusher

Racing AI needed - 12/05/07 10:30

Hi there, I'm currently develpoing a little racing game. Models and maps are complete, but unfortunatly, I don't know how to code too good

What I need is following: Some simple AI that follows a predefined path I've set in WED, and maybe a lap counter.

Since this is a non-comercial project and only inteded for one single person, and I don't really have much money, I can give you some models in exchange.

Thanks in advance
Sincerely
Felix
Posted By: badapple

Re: Racing AI needed - 12/05/07 11:32

there is a racing ai earlier in the aums , not sure witch one exacly , where opponets use path could be a good start
Posted By: Edgecrusher

Re: Racing AI needed - 12/06/07 11:08

Hi, found it, thanks a lot, but I've got a little problem when trying to use the code for my models: I've removed the skybox and so on, placed a new one and rebuilt the level, but strangely there is something like an invisible wall. How can that be? And if I set the track to 'polygon', it gives me an error message about the line where the c_trace or move is written in

Could someone please help?

Thanks in advance
Felix
Posted By: badapple

Re: Racing AI needed - 12/09/07 10:00

yes i had a problem once where cars floated upwards when i tried to change things not sure why, maybe someone else knows the answer to that
© 2024 lite-C Forums