AwakeLib - AwakeGeneric, AwakeGUI, ...

Posted By: TWO

AwakeLib - AwakeGeneric, AwakeGUI, ... - 03/13/08 23:07

What is this?
This is a lite-c project of mine. The code contains kind-of-OO implementations of linkedlist, stack, queue, priorityqueue and a nodetree. There is a particle system addition with emitters and different attractors (wind, kill, addalpha, addsize, ...).

Cake?
No, it's basically not a lie. The "manual" covers about 10% of the code, not that much. The good thing is that the code is tested and should work. In addition to that each module AwakeGeneric,... works alone.

Because I ran away from GS, I can not further work on this or provide some stable release. But I would be happy to help you with any problems using this.

Use
Download, extract and start any of the test files (AW_Test.c, ...). They show how to use a part of the lib. To use in your project, follow the How-To-Install.txt.

http://public.oliver-weitzel.com/AwakeLib.rar

Edit: Took out the GUI lib, the release works now!
Posted By: Puppeteer

Re: AwakeLib - AwakeGeneric, AwakeGUI, ... - 03/13/08 23:12

"Error in AW_WidgetButton.c line 53: Bmap undeclared identifier"
"Can't complie AW_Test.c"

Re: AwakeLib - AwakeGeneric, AwakeGUI, ... *DELETED* - 03/13/08 23:13

Post deleted by TWO
Posted By: Puppeteer

Re: AwakeLib - AwakeGeneric, AwakeGUI, ... - 03/13/08 23:33

Woops
But thanks anyway

Re: AwakeLib - AwakeGeneric, AwakeGUI, ... - 03/06/09 14:02

I wonder if someone every tried this smile
Posted By: Germanunkol

Re: AwakeLib - AwakeGeneric, AwakeGUI, ... - 08/07/09 11:03

I just downloaded it ...

My problem is, that I only need the linked list atm. I appreciate all the other parts that are in this library, but I don't really want to include them all, just the linked lists. could you help me do that? I take it I would need to include AG_LinkedListAccess.c and AG_LinkedList.c?

Is this free? I'd give credits, of course, but other than that I can't pay, and we plan on selling our project. So just to make sure i'm on the legal side if I inlcude the linked list.

I believe one of the reasons people haven't given much feedback is the fact that it's all linked together too much: I someone only needs the particles, it seems hard to use only the particles.
Posted By: Xarthor

Re: AwakeLib - AwakeGeneric, AwakeGUI, ... - 08/07/09 11:16

Looking at the documentation and implementation of the code it seems that you can use the AG_LinkedListAccess.c and AG_LinkedList.c file without the rest but you also need these lines from the AwakeGeneric.h file:
Code:
// Linked list
typedef struct 
{
	void* Data;
	void* Next;
} AG_LinkedListItem;

typedef struct 
{
	AG_LinkedListItem* First;
} AG_LinkedList;

An example how to use this linked list can be found in the AG_Test.c file
Posted By: Germanunkol

Re: AwakeLib - AwakeGeneric, AwakeGUI, ... - 08/07/09 13:50

Okay... so now that I know how to do it, I only need to find out if it's okay if I do it...^^

Thanks!
Posted By: Michael_McCrickard

Re: AwakeLib - AwakeGeneric, AwakeGUI, ... - 08/08/09 03:06

I have been using the linked list code from this library for awhile and it has worked great for me. I don't think there is any problem with using only part of the code -- I think that Oliver will be happy to see people using it, since he clearly put a lot of work into it.

If anyone develops anything using his XML code, I'd like to see it. I think it is documented as Node and NodeTree or something like that.
© 2024 lite-C Forums