Free Xmas Model Pack

Posted By: rincewind

Free Xmas Model Pack - 12/23/08 21:26

Hey there,

I haven't been on the forum for quite a while due my real life workload. Anyway, it is Christmas time again and here is my Christmas present to you:

And here is the download link:
Xmas model pack

My web host has discontinued his service offer so I had to move to another provider. This is the first download from my new website www.hespagames.de There is also a first screenshot of my new game project "Continuum". The levels are finished and I am writing the manual currently; so it will be available for free from my website soon.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas
Rince
Posted By: nightshade

Re: Free Xmas Model Pack - 12/23/08 21:52

Hi, thanks for the contribution but the .rar archieve seems to be damaged. Could you reupload it please?

Re: Free Xmas Model Pack - 12/23/08 22:02

It#s a zip file but you are right. It doesn't work. Give me a minute to upload a new vesion and test. I'll tell you when the download is ready.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Cheers Rince

Re: Free Xmas Model Pack - 12/23/08 22:23

Ok, I re-uploaded and tested it now and it works just fine. You can use the linke provided in my first post above.

HOHOHO and merry Christmas
Rincewind
Posted By: nfs42

Re: Free Xmas Model Pack - 12/23/08 22:30

yeehaaaa, thanks for your efforts and all your free stuff.
Posted By: frazzle

Re: Free Xmas Model Pack - 12/24/08 18:46

Good old rincewind, nice to hear something from you again smile smile
Thanks for the nice models, I'll put these right away into my library wink wink

Cheers and a great Xmas for you too !

Frazzle

Re: Free Xmas Model Pack - 12/25/08 09:36

Thank you nfs, you're very kind.

Dear Frazzle: Good to see that you are still there. I've been thinking about every now and then.
This is just a small pack and nothing special, because I didn't have too much time this year, which will hopefull change in 2009 - so I will be back with a new game, another part of Scaletrains and some more models.
Have yourself a great holiday. I've actually passed through Antwerpen on my way to the Netherlands and had a funnny time there going round in circles by car because of the confusing motorway layout :-)

Best regs
Rince
Rince
Posted By: MAGA

Re: Free Xmas Model Pack - 12/25/08 22:20

Thank you man! This models are awsome!!!
Posted By: frazzle

Re: Free Xmas Model Pack - 12/25/08 23:13

Antwerp was 'under constuction' by that time probably thus I can understand that you got confused abit ^^
Anyway, thanks again for the nice freebies wink wink

Cheers

Frazzle
Posted By: gri

Re: Free Xmas Model Pack - 12/29/08 14:05

thanks rincewind,

I was waiting since Start of December for your Contribution.
And thought we all was bad this year and get nothing from you this time!

gri

Re: Free Xmas Model Pack - 01/01/09 22:41

Thank you gri,

I apologize for being late this time. I didn't have too much time in 2008 due to my job, but I am already working on more models and levels and stuff to make up for this rather small contribution.

Happy new year to everyone and best of luck for 2009
© 2024 lite-C Forums