Bench seat and bucket seats

Posted By: xbox

Bench seat and bucket seats - 10/27/09 01:57

Hi, i am in the need of a bench seat and a bucket seat with pretty good definition. A mock up model for size comparison is available here. Please do not make the bench seat any bigger than the mock up.

If anyone is interested in the challenge, please reply so i know if you are working on it. If more that one person would like to help, please do so.

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 10/27/09 20:04

I am absolutely shocked at how little this community does for any body wanting to get started with game studio. When i started here everyone wanted to make a simple box or a simple car, but now beginners can't even get simple items such as a base ball or a base ball bat made by anyone in this community. I doubt if i request any thing else from here.
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 10/28/09 01:16

wow, that is the most messed up thing i have read in a while... you want other people to make free things just for you? I mean, i understand asking but then just expecting it, and bitching if you dont get it as if we have a duty to do anything for you? as far as im concerned I am happy you wont be requesting anything else from here, because I don't think you deserve help from people with that attitude. in fact someone who thinks everyone owes him something can leave the community in general in my eyes.

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 10/28/09 03:20

I don't think that everyone owes me something. I do not expect everyone to drop everything their doing and come to my attention and bow at my feet and do as i ask. I just simply stated that when i was a beginner, i would come on here and ask for something like a "Cargo Carrier" and someone would reply and out of their kindness and generosity, they would take a few minutes and make something. Like i said, I have noticed that LATELY, when ever somebody "requests" something, they get shoved in the closet and locked away and nobody wants to help them.

SO DON'T GET BITCHY WITH ME. I just simply asked for a little help.

I mean after all that is what the "User Requests" forum is for, right?

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 10/28/09 03:58

yes, this is user requests, not user demands, or gets pissed if he doesn't get it.

and yeah, people still do get helped, when people have time, if they want to.

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 10/28/09 04:17

Well sorry for pissing you off. I just haven't had the time to do little stuff like this lately with work and college. And no i did not demand, i simply asked.
Posted By: JibbSmart

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 10/28/09 04:24

I think the point really is that <24 hrs without a response is not a long time at all, and is no indication that you're being ignored.

Jibb

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 10/28/09 04:30

Thanks JulzMighty i should have considered that. (not sarcastic)
Posted By: JibbSmart

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 10/28/09 05:09

No worries mate wink I know what it's like to post something and really want a useful response asap.

Jibb

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 10/28/09 15:09

yes, julz got my point, sorry if i came across bad, i have a hard time giving positive criticism. But yes, the point is, that when your asking for something for free, there is no right to get frustrated.

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 10/28/09 18:19

Now, does someone have a bucket seat or know were i can get one for free? Thanks in advance.
Posted By: aztec

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 11/03/09 13:00

do you got any reference pictures and can you skin on your own?
becuase maybe then I could provide you with some "unskinned" models ind 3ds format (very easy to import into wed).
Or well i could give it skinned to you in 3ds format and provide you with the skin, but you would have to reattach it in wed i think.

regards

Aztec

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 11/04/09 00:43

sorry, no reference pictures. just google one if possible. It would be nice if you could include a skin but if not thats okay

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 11/05/09 19:04

allright I'll have a try on one wink
do you need it for a car model? because If I search Bech Seat they allways tell me its somethign inside the car.
Oh yeah and should it be high or low-poly?

regards

Aztec

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 11/05/09 19:15

Yeah, its inside a car, for a jeep wrangler. low poly is fine. Thanks.

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 11/08/09 15:18

finaly managed it sorry that it took me some time wink
polycount is about 100 Faces and skin is 256x256
just import the 3ds file then delete the current skin and replace it with the new skin also included in the Rar archive and that should do it.

DOWNLOAD LINK!!!
regards

Aztec

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 11/09/09 00:15

thanks for the help aztec, i really do appreciate it.

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 11/09/09 16:12

No prooblem I allways liked helping everyone out here as far as I could cool
Posted By: MadMark

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 11/11/09 17:45

Here's a low-poly [190] bucket seat for ya. Hope it comes in handy.
BucketSeat

Cheers!
Mark

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 11/11/09 22:33

And an old-school bucket seat, just for fun. This one could probably use a little optimization, but hell, it's free!!

Old Bucketseat

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 11/11/09 23:36

MadMark, i really appreciate these. They look awesome. Thanks so much

Re: Bench seat and bucket seats - 11/12/09 02:01

No problem XBOX, finally on vacation. Lucky I had some time to kill before the wife got home with my brand new copy of Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare 2. Now you won't see me for a couple days while I lose myself in an immersive adventure!

Cheers!
Mark
© 2024 lite-C Forums