[Free] Barbarian model

Posted By: ryangregory

[Free] Barbarian model - 07/18/10 14:34

I've created a Barbarian model for the modeling contest, Free to modify and use in your projects but not for re-sale on its own.
Partially animated, Idle, walk, run, jump.

Heres a screenshot and the link:

http://www.filefront.com/17073899/Barbarian.rar

Hope you like it.:)

Cheers,
Ryan.
Posted By: Superku

Re: [Free] Barbarian model - 07/18/10 14:41

That's nice from you, thank you!
(The thighs could have been bigger/ wider.)

Re: [Free] Barbarian model - 07/18/10 14:52

Thanks, Yeah I thought about giving him an overly muscly look, but wanted to keep it more average looking.
Cheers.
Posted By: SchokoKeks

Re: [Free] Barbarian model - 07/18/10 15:36

He looks awesome and his animations are very fluid! must have been a look of hard work! is there any chance for a single and dual-handed swing animation (like attacking with a sword)? I'd use him immediately for my game then wink

Re: [Free] Barbarian model - 07/18/10 15:48

Thanks, the walk and run animations are actually free motion capture files. My own animation skills arent that good yet. I may add more animations to this model in future, when I get the time.
Posted By: KMS

Re: [Free] Barbarian model - 07/18/10 17:54

Hey ryangregory!Thats really a nice model!!! smile
You say,that you used motion capture files!Are this files from my free truebones-modified package? I wanted to try your model with my package,but your model does not use groups so it would be a difficult work to add the verteces to bones.

Re: [Free] Barbarian model - 07/18/10 18:17

Thanks alot! No they arent the motion files from your pack, I got them a while back and cant remember from where, otherwise I would have given them credit.
© 2024 lite-C Forums