DEXSOFT-Games: Priest NPC

Posted By: DEX

DEXSOFT-Games: Priest NPC - 12/01/11 18:01

Dear Friends,
we published new pack: Priest NPC Character

This pack contains a medieval priest. There are 4 different tools available like a hammer, brush, sword and a rake.

Animated model, 32 animations!, 9460 triangles (LOD: 3238), textures in TGA, ready to use in your 3D work.
Ideal NPC characters to fill in your scenes.

First week DISCOUNT offer only 19.99€
instead of 29.99€
33% discount

More details on: www.dexsoft-games.com

Posted By: lostclimate

Re: DEXSOFT-Games: Priest NPC - 12/01/11 18:26

did you guys find like a really good zbrush skin tutorial or something? recently your skin work has been terrific.
Posted By: GreenDeveloper

Re: DEXSOFT-Games: Priest NPC - 12/01/11 19:18

why you dont sell in dollars?
Posted By: Machinery_Frank

Re: DEXSOFT-Games: Priest NPC - 12/01/11 20:36

Lostclimate: Yes, these character skins are made with the help of ZBrush.

GreenDeveloper: We once sold in Dollars but the Euro proved to be more stable in the past. All this can change in the future though. We will see.
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: DEXSOFT-Games: Priest NPC - 12/01/11 21:00

I know they were made in zbrush, my question was more about the contrast in skin quality from older models. recently your skin sculpting has been very detailed compared to older models, but the change didnt seem gradual so i wondered if there was like a new process or something in which you started doing it.:)
Posted By: Machinery_Frank

Re: DEXSOFT-Games: Priest NPC - 12/02/11 08:01

Originally Posted By: lostclimate
I know they were made in zbrush, my question was more about the contrast in skin quality from older models. recently your skin sculpting has been very detailed compared to older models, but the change didnt seem gradual so i wondered if there was like a new process or something in which you started doing it.:)

Also we have different artists working on character packs. This might explain a few differences. And it frees myself to concentrate more on my sci-fi series and on an upcoming steam-punk pack.
But you are right. Our artists are getting better and better. This makes me really happy and proud at the same time when I see the results. Of course no pack is absolutely perfect. We have tight budget restrictions to earn something at this small market. But I am amazed how far we got until now.
Posted By: Gamesaint762

Re: DEXSOFT-Games: Priest NPC - 12/05/11 23:10

They obviously have better artists that actually know how to use zbrush. :0 I salute the new artists!
© 2024 lite-C Forums