HORSE customisation Kit released

Posted By: yertari

HORSE customisation Kit released - 11/01/12 14:09

[img]http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0181/5695/products/BaseHorsePromoA_1024x1024.jpg?576?[/img]

Arteria3d launch their new Base Hore Customisable pack. Following similar style to our base character packs, this pack provides a fully animated horse, with a collection of armour pieces and clothing.

These armour elements are provided as separate group meshes within the model heirachy, of whch can be hidden or shown as you wish, therefore allowing for a totally customisable horse for your projects.

As part of our storewide new website launch, this pack can be purchased for just $23 until Saturday.

The medieval base character packs will also recieve an update this week too, which will provide horse rider animations, so that you can use the base pack's character to ride this horse.
We will also publish another new product at the weekend, which will be a Templar Rider for the Horse

Customers who purchase this pack, recieve all future updates and accessories for free (ie. further armour, clothing etc)

Product Page:
http://arteria3d.com/collections/animated-characters/products/base-horse
Posted By: Helghast

Re: HORSE customisation Kit released - 11/02/12 10:05

Really pleased with the output lately from arteria grin
Good quality usable stuff.

I only wish you would have more scifi environmental stuff

regards,
Posted By: Realspawn

Re: HORSE customisation Kit released - 11/02/12 11:18

i like the models but what i still miss is some female and children characters laugh how a bout a full civillian pack ? laugh
Posted By: Schloder87

Re: HORSE customisation Kit released - 11/02/12 13:26

hm i dont like the front legs of the horse, they dont look natural for a horse.

Re: HORSE customisation Kit released - 11/03/12 21:43

The front left leg if you notice is standing more forward, probably giving the illusion to you that it doesnt look natural - i kinda get that from the perspective the pic was took art.

The horse was modelled, dimension wise, totally accurate to a horse, and photo real textured

Best

Steve

Re: HORSE customisation Kit released - 11/03/12 21:44

Re Modern Day Females, i have a pack out for theat soon, ike the customisable modern day male
Posted By: Realspawn

Re: HORSE customisation Kit released - 11/04/12 12:14

good to hear so i better start saving some cash then wink it's allways good to have civilian models in store laugh
© 2024 lite-C Forums