SCI FI CHARACTER - Xilax, Alien Race, released by Arteria3d, plu

Posted By: yertari

SCI FI CHARACTER - Xilax, Alien Race, released by Arteria3d, plu - 01/17/13 18:42

We are pleased to announce the launch of a series of alien based sci fi characters.

Xilax

The Xilax Warrior - a skilled warrior, adept in all forms of weapon skill, a prime hunter, ready for the
hunt. Character provided with a huge library of animations - including 2 handed melee/sword animations, assault rifle, plus hand gun animations, and a collection of NPC based animations

PROMOTION:
For the next 3 days, if you purchase this character, you get to recieve another free sci fi character - after purchase, we will email you to decide which character you want, and provide two downloads

Price $25(For first 2 weeks only)

Product Page:
http://arteria3d.com/collections/animated-characters/products/xilax

Product Page will feature a video shortly on the left hand side of the page, via youtube, depicting the characters animations. Will display, when upload to youtube is finished

Posted By: rayp

Re: SCI FI CHARACTER - Xilax, Alien Race, released by Arteria3d, plu - 01/17/13 19:10

Exactly what iam looking for. Cool stuff !

Do u provide a less poly version ? ( even less than the lod model ) its a bit highpoly for my taste.
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: SCI FI CHARACTER - Xilax, Alien Race, released by Arteria3d, plu - 01/17/13 20:06

beautiful yertari. just beautiful
Posted By: Realspawn

Re: SCI FI CHARACTER - Xilax, Alien Race, released by Arteria3d, plu - 01/18/13 01:42

I just love your stuff laugh

(just had to say that)
Posted By: yertari

Re: SCI FI CHARACTER - Xilax, Alien Race, released by Arteria3d, plu - 01/19/13 18:53

Thankyou for all the nice comments, glad you all enjoyed the character. I really enjoyed making this too.

For all gamestudio users, if you purchase any character from my site, i will give you 2 other characters for free

If you buy 2 characters, you get another 2 for free, and so on

PLease purchase from the site, then we will email you to see what other characters you want

Best wishes

Steve
Posted By: Tempelbauer

Re: SCI FI CHARACTER - Xilax, Alien Race, released by Arteria3d, plu - 01/23/13 02:08

nice model laugh love it
© 2024 lite-C Forums