A6 movement [LITE-C]

Posted By: 3run

A6 movement [LITE-C] - 03/06/13 13:11

I tried to convert the basics of the A6 Template movement into LITE-C.
It's pretty works, but I couldn't get smooth movement on slopes, maybe I'll need to play with the movement more:
Quote:
* gravity
* walking <-> running
* jumping
* platform movement (not tested, but should work if you'll use speedX vector for it's movement)
I didn't convert the crawling code, cause it uses the AABB approach, by simply moving the player's BBOX downwards.
If anyone interested in crawling, if could be easily added from one of my older examples, which could be found on my webpage.

A6 Movement (Lite-C)

Greets
Posted By: Loremaster

Re: A6 movement [LITE-C] - 03/08/13 22:19

Thank you. I was trying that myself, since tinkering with the movement from the AUM Shooter Workshop was tiresome. Works like a charm and so far bug free.

Re: A6 movement [LITE-C] - 03/08/13 22:27

Loremaster@ I'm happy that at least someone found this useful! laugh You are welcome mate!
Posted By: JimFox

Re: A6 movement [LITE-C] - 03/11/13 14:51

Thanks for doing this. I am not very happy with my current movement code, and have high hopes for yours.
Best regards,

Re: A6 movement [LITE-C] - 03/11/13 15:21

JimFox@ hi there mate, I'm currently trying to convert and optimize A5 movement, I like it more (for me, it looks like each new template movement, gets worst grin ). I'll post A5 one in next few days I guess. Thank you for kind words! laugh
© 2024 lite-C Forums