Is anyone selling his A8 pro licence?

Posted By: preacherX

Is anyone selling his A8 pro licence? - 03/11/16 11:29

If yes, please send me a PM and the price for it!

Re: Is anyone selling his A8 pro licence? - 03/15/16 14:22

It seems that no one works with A8 anymore or the people who do are so satisfied with it that they don't want to sell it! ^^

Anyway, I buyed a copy now directly from oP!
Posted By: alibaba

Re: Is anyone selling his A8 pro licence? - 03/15/16 14:49

Hey preachetX, sorry I've overseen this thread. If you have downloaded my entry for the AUM contest, you'll see that I wanted to give away my price away, if I win. Since only two user participated it seems like I'm gonna win a copy of A8 Pro. If you can give back you bought copy, I'd be happy to give mine to you! For free!

Re: Is anyone selling his A8 pro licence? - 03/15/16 17:05

Hi alibaba,

that's a nice offer, thanks!

But I think that oP can need some money to develop new updates so I will use the bought copy! wink
Posted By: CD_saber

Re: Is anyone selling his A8 pro licence? - 03/15/16 18:58

Hello Alibaba,
I'm also looking for a 'Used' copy of Professional Edition. I would be super thankful and happy if I could step in for the offer you gave to preacher?

Crossing my fingers for you to win the contest ;-)

Anyway,thx in advance
Posted By: alibaba

Re: Is anyone selling his A8 pro licence? - 03/18/16 17:08

Hey CD_saber!
Sorry for my late answer. Nothin speaks against it. If there are other interested user, now is the time to tell me. I think I'll choose the user with the most interesting project.
If no one answers, the pro version is yours CD_saber laugh
Could you tell me something about your project, or what you want to do with A8 Pro? (Out of interest)
Posted By: AceX

Re: Is anyone selling his A8 pro licence? - 03/18/16 17:50

Hi alibaba!
I have a project that I want to work in the summer holiday ( I don't have time to work now,because I have school ;-; ).
It's called 'MyBudz' ,a virtual world game(like IMVU,SecondLife,etc.) where people connect to make friends and have fun with their friends .
I will be so happy if it's interesting grin
Posted By: Error014

Re: Is anyone selling his A8 pro licence? - 03/20/16 18:51

Well, if its for free, I'll happily join in! laugh

I'm working on Dungeon Deities! Half realtime dungeon crawler, in which you traverse user-created, dangerous and - if our testing sessions are any indication - fun and creative dungeons, created in your webbrowser, which is the other half of the game! Why go on such dangerous missions? To steal magical artifacts for your team, that allow you to cast spells or to otherwise break the rules - until someone else steals that artifact from you - all in the name of helping your kingdom out and to give your fellow teammates an advantage. All this is interwoven in other activities, from organized crime to occult cursing of enemies.
It's designed to provide different, changing circumstances for a game that feels new and inventive every time you boot it up!

It's been in development for quite some time now (jobs cut gamedev time quite a bit...), but we're finishing up!
The pro version would allow us to have a more robust way to interact from the client with the server (right now, proxy servers are a nightmare), allowing more people to play with less issues, but also the shader-compiler and other multiplayer features are very interesting for us!

No matter if you choose this or another project, I must say that this is a very generous offer - thank you! laugh
Posted By: sivan

Re: Is anyone selling his A8 pro licence? - 03/21/16 08:33

apparently a Pro license does not worth a lot. I thought of selling my one, but seems to be better to keep it...
Posted By: ventilator

Re: Is anyone selling his A8 pro licence? - 03/22/16 09:23

yes, why would anyone buy this engine anymore?

but hey, my pro would be for sale too! for 300€. haha! laugh
Posted By: HeelX

Re: Is anyone selling his A8 pro licence? - 05/14/17 20:19

Hi guys! I am quitting with game dev for personal reasons, so I am selling my licences - so if anyone is still interested, go for it! I am selling my A8 Pro license, including A4 Std, A5 Com, A6 Com + Pro and A7 Pro, plus CDs and floppies! - if you are interested, or you know someone who might be, then you can simply bid on it on eBay: Gamestudio/A8 Pro Edition + A4 Standard + A5 Commercial + A6/A7 Pro - so if you really want an A8 Pro for cheap, get it, starting at 1 EUR ;-) go for it!
© 2024 lite-C Forums