Post your game/company links on my site

Posted By: BlueBeast

Post your game/company links on my site - 05/02/06 07:01

I didn't know how post this exactly, so to be a contribution, I have to make it sound like I'm doing you a favor lol

I'm looking to add more links on my website, currently I have 3 and only 2 are up

What I'd like is a short description of your game/company/services, whatever, and a small banner or logo for what your link is directed to.

I'd need the web adress too, of course.

Feel free to email me here... bluebeast440(at)hotmail.com

I believe my account at hotmail can handle 2 MB or better in an attatchment, So a small banner or logo should be no trouble at all

I'll be helping direct a little traffic your way perhaps, and you'll be helping me fill my empty-ish links page!

Jason
Posted By: Tozzy

Re: Post your game/company links on my site - 05/02/06 15:48

Hey Bluebeast this sounds like a great idea because I need to know more about what companies are available so I can send my work off to them. I have no idea where to look on this forum so, your site could possibly be a good start.

How many links are you planning to gain for your site?
Posted By: Inestical

Re: Post your game/company links on my site - 05/02/06 16:16

as soon as I get some time, we'll construct our sites so you can get the addresses
Posted By: BlueBeast

Re: Post your game/company links on my site - 05/02/06 17:11

Well it's really not that big of a deal, I just have a 'Links' page on my website, pretty much like everyone else out there... and just want to make it larger with more links.

@Tozzy: This is really more like a links page for the users of Gamestudio (tho not specifically), There is a list of publishers in the forums for your games, and I believe ROMAC has recently posted about a method of advertising, so between those, You should have a good start!

I'm not trying to match the extensive list that Conitec has or anything. But whenever a person can have another link posted somewhere, it's always a plus, ya know?

Jason
© 2024 lite-C Forums