YungArchives Begins!

Posted By: yung

YungArchives Begins! - 06/03/06 05:45

Finally, after taking sooooooooo long, I have got the site going, there will be alot of downloads available in the near future, so keep checking back.I invite as much feedback as I can get, feel free to post comments and suggestions. I have some major releases planned as well, RDE(ragdoll editor), DirectorTools(realtime cutscene creator and more), PorVita (GTA-like community project)and others.For more info on these, check the site, I am slaving to get all of this uploaded, without letting it get messy, Thanks and happy coding. the Yung Archives
Posted By: AdrianX

Re: YungArchives Begins! - 06/03/06 09:55

..can't wait for that "DirectorTools" of yours..^_^

Re: YungArchives Begins! - 06/03/06 12:20

ADDED:
15 models up for download, soon will have more.Check in a couple of days, the archives will surely have grown. People have yet realize the scope of this site, it will in time grow exponentially.

ADDED:
Doom1-2 style screen melt, check it out.
Posted By: msl_manni

Re: YungArchives Begins! - 06/07/06 14:42

I liked very much the models that you have put on your site. Thanks for making them available for free.

And ProVita is going to be a very good project, seeing the kind of models you have for it.

Re: YungArchives Begins! - 06/08/06 01:58

..great site!
..do you have any plans to add RPG - themed models?

Re: YungArchives Begins! - 06/08/06 07:31

@ AdrianX
If you noticed on the website there is a statement about taking model requests soon.As soon as I can start. I figured I'd sift through all of the requests and try to respond by making the most generally requested models/ model types. However, once the model collection grows, maybe I should seperate models by category.?? What do you think.
BTW: what Rpg models did you have in mind ?, not characters I hope LOL.

Re: YungArchives Begins! - 06/08/06 14:16

..ah,you don't do characters?
..well,i'm actually talking about NPCs, but i think the community also needs models and objects not that realistic; being more anime/RPG-themed.you can even make RPG monsters, attacks, and weapons!
..yeah,i think you should seperate your models by category.
..good luck!

YungArchives UPDATED - 06/08/06 22:05

@ Everyone:
theYungArchives have been updated, many new models ready for download.Also a small page containing some info on the game 'PorVita'. Has anyone made use of any of these scripts/systems, or find them useful?
BTW: sorry about the ads, I'll take care of this soon.

@ AdrianX:
Actually, I do make characters, they just take alot more time. I can make single mesh characters, but I prefer to do multi-mesh models because its so much easier to Bone & animate them that way, not to mention its much faster.
Alot of people think that multimesh characters are in some, if not many ways, not as good as single mesh characters. I disagree. Just look at GrandTheftAuto.
© 2024 lite-C Forums