AUM Online

Posted By: George

AUM Online - 11/16/09 09:55

Dear friends,

As you know, I'm also working at a searchable, online version of the magazine and I'm adding more and more magazines to it each month. You can access it here:
AUM Online
Posted By: VeT

Re: AUM Online - 11/16/09 10:31

Great laugh
Posted By: Germanunkol

Re: AUM Online - 12/01/09 17:17

awesome! finally there's a proper search function. Been waiting for that for a looong time. Well done laugh
Posted By: paracharlie

Re: AUM Online - 12/03/09 18:08

Very nice George, thanks for taking the time to do that.

Re: AUM Online - 12/04/09 06:50

Thank you for the kind comments, guys.
Posted By: Joozey

Re: AUM Online - 12/04/09 18:12

Hey George, very nice!
Do you think you're able to make the search function work with php instead of javascript? Then I can hook the #3dgs IRC bot on the aum search laugh. The php from the irc bot can't execute javascript very easily, so search is not an option.

That aside, perhaps you can attempt at making an RSS function for the aum site, reporting everyone listening to the RSS feed that a new aum is available (this too to hook the bot on it grin).

Re: AUM Online - 12/05/09 20:22

Hi Joozey,

These are nice ideas! I have a php-based search for one of my websites but I'm afraid that I can't use it with Aum online the way it works now.
An rss feed for the Aum would be nice to have; I don't have control over Gamestudio's website, though.
Posted By: Aku_Aku

Re: AUM Online - 02/09/10 19:37

Hi!
I dont know what i did wrong, but when i click on the AUM 90 picture below the links, i got a new page full of AUMs until the No. 89. There is no 90.
Posted By: zeusk

Re: AUM Online - 02/09/10 19:39

Originally Posted By: Aku_Aku
Hi!
I dont know what i did wrong, but when i click on the AUM 90 picture below the links, i got a new page full of AUMs until the No. 89. There is no 90.

90 hasnt been added to the database yet.Go to the first page of this thread to get issue #90

Re: AUM Online - 02/09/10 19:54

Thanks, but the situation is same. Dont understand...
Posted By: zeusk

Re: AUM Online - 02/09/10 20:06

goto the topic "aum 90" in this forum and then goto the first page and look at the first post

Re: AUM Online - 02/09/10 20:31

Thanks, i got it.
Posted By: mikaldinho

Re: AUM Online - 02/18/10 18:07

very nice m8
Posted By: Erick_Castro

Create dynamic nodes when player walks - 08/01/10 17:53

I am looking for an good example that i saw in AUM (but i cant find it).

The example create dynamic nodes when player walks. And after that the wizard or another model follow the nodes and then follow the player.

But i cant find it.

If someone can tell me in which AUM is the example , i apreach it.

Excuse for my limited english.

Thanks.
Posted By: painkiller

Re: Create dynamic nodes when player walks - 08/12/10 10:33

Originally Posted By: Erick_Castro
I am looking for an good example that i saw in AUM (but i cant find it).

The example create dynamic nodes when player walks. And after that the wizard or another model follow the nodes and then follow the player.

But i cant find it.

If someone can tell me in which AUM is the example , i apreach it.

Excuse for my limited english.

Thanks.

I think you mean purrfect AI. Here's a link of the Wiki, it's the Purrfect AI example converted to Lite-C http://www.opserver.de/wiki/index.php/AUM_64_Plug_and_play:_Purrfect_AI
Posted By: Nems

Re: Create dynamic nodes when player walks - 03/22/13 21:50

sos, wrong thread...
Posted By: Anonymous

Network Code no BAT files - 05/15/15 14:47

The Multiplayer from Aum 76 depends on running a *.bat. Windows 8.1 blocks this BAT and warns against using it. I can override the windows basic security. However, This behavior is not preferred when building a product to sell/share with other users. Could you please remove this BAT dependency in future Network examples.

Thank you.
Mal
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Network Code no BAT files - 05/16/15 02:45

Hi George,
Any news on a delivery date of the next AUM release?

Re: Network Code no BAT files - 05/17/15 19:23

The multiplayer code is ready. I've got a few more articles / code snippets to finish. It will probably take me a week or so.
Posted By: Realspawn

Re: Network Code no BAT files - 05/22/15 15:02

take your time george laugh i am sure many folks are eager waiting for your input laugh
© 2024 lite-C Forums