Another question about car template

Posted By: Keebo

Another question about car template - 04/27/10 03:37

George, thank you for the car template. I like what you have done to make it easily customizable.

I haven't seen this asked before so please point me to a link if it has. The customize panel for t_car.h is causing some strange results when altering the coordinates for the wheels. If I change the value for the front left wheel y axis (which changes the right front wheel, BTW) and then change the rear wheel to match, the front wheel changes to a different value although the numbers have not changed in the panel. If I go back and alter the front wheel to align it with the vehicle body again, the rear wheel value changes. I am clicking on the panel save button before exiting.

Any thoughts to cure this behavior?
Posted By: George

Re: Another question about car template - 04/27/10 08:47

You are right, front left wheel changes are supposed to change the front right wheel values as well (this was intended, in order to simplify the process). Are you clicking "save", and then "ok"?
Posted By: Keebo

Re: Another question about car template - 04/29/10 15:44

Yes, I am saving and then ok'ing. I haven't had much time to look under the hood yet but I will see if I can work something out.

Thank you again for all of the time and effort you have devoted to us over the years.
© 2024 lite-C Forums