Where is AUM95 ?

Posted By: ratchet

Where is AUM95 ? - 10/11/10 13:28

Just laughting laugh !

But there is an advertising for AUM95 on left of the forum showing AUM 95 and AirFlight2 , so i tried to find it here !
Posted By: HeelX

Re: Where is AUM95 ? - 10/11/10 13:29

lol, me too ^^
Posted By: Nowherebrain

Re: Where is AUM95 ? - 10/11/10 14:15

got me too....my mouth is watering.....c'mon George upload already...I need my AUM fix....lol
Posted By: PadMalcom

Re: Where is AUM95 ? - 10/11/10 17:02

http://aum.conitec.net/aum95.zip

wink

Edit: Oh... wrong package!
Posted By: nfs42

Re: Where is AUM95 ? - 10/11/10 17:11

aum59.zip :-(
Posted By: HeelX

Re: Where is AUM95 ? - 10/11/10 17:32

Originally Posted By: PadMalcom
http://aum.conitec.net/aum95.zip

wink

Edit: Oh... wrong package!

I tried that, too, read Aum 59, viewed the fabulous Daemonica screenshots and bought it at Amazon ^^ Bwahaha... damn! Nice trick, George!!
Posted By: Random

Re: Where is AUM95 ? - 10/11/10 20:28

I tryed that to but you only download aum 59.

PS;

"I tried that, too, read Aum 59, viewed the fabulous Daemonica screenshots and bought it at Amazon ^^ Bwahaha... damn! Nice trick, George!!"

Häää????
What do you meen???
Posted By: WretchedSid

Re: Where is AUM95 ? - 10/12/10 07:39

Originally Posted By: Random

Häää????
What do you meen???

It means that he downloaded the AUM because he thought that it was the new AUM. Then he saw that it was the old AUM but decided to read it anyway. So while he read through it, he saw the screenshots of the game and bought it via Amazon (you know, this small indie plattform where they sale stuff).
Obviously this was Georges intention because he wanted to promote this awesome game and thats why we all downloaded the old AUM and bought Daemonica via amazon. I'm sure that all three (George, Amazon and the developer) made this plan together. They are so evil!

Needles to say that I also downloaded the old AUM.
Posted By: StJiongTeam

Re: Where is AUM95 ? - 10/12/10 21:56

Originally Posted By: JustSid
Originally Posted By: Random

Häää????
What do you meen???

It means that he downloaded the AUM because he thought that it was the new AUM. Then he saw that it was the old AUM but decided to read it anyway. So while he read through it, he saw the screenshots of the game and bought it via Amazon (you know, this small indie plattform where they sale stuff).
Obviously this was Georges intention because he wanted to promote this awesome game and thats why we all downloaded the old AUM and bought Daemonica via amazon. I'm sure that all three (George, Amazon and the developer) made this plan together. They are so evil!

Needles to say that I also downloaded the old AUM.

Very funny!
Posted By: Landixus

Re: Where is AUM95 ? - 10/13/10 15:12

nice front cover laugh
Posted By: George

Re: Where is AUM95 ? - 10/14/10 10:35

It's good to hear that my evil plan worked so well; I can now safely retire with the money I've got from Amazon. Well, if you read the Aum95 thread you'll also see that I'm promoting Microsoft Security Essentials - go and buy your copy today while supplies last! Wait... that's a free product!
© 2024 lite-C Forums