[Contest entry] Game: The Battle for Forgol + 100 free models

Posted By: Iglarion

[Contest entry] Game: The Battle for Forgol + 100 free models - 08/30/13 20:57

Hi friends!

My entry for the summer contest 2013:
The Battle for Forgol Demo (Action RPG game) + More of 100 free models

http://igravision.com/games/battle_for_forgol.zip

The Battle for Forgol video 2013

These are models that have been used earlier in the game, and some of them are still in the game. we have made new and we decided to share old models with the community, maybe for someone will be useful. There are 5 different packs:
- Animated characters
- Animated monsters
- Sidescroller 2.5D Ground Pack
- Cartoon plant and tress
- Miscellaneous

For more pictures, story and informations about game visit http://www.igravision.com

I hope you enjoy in the game and it would be great if you vote for me tongue !

PS: If you can't hear the music in the game you have to install ogg codec
Posted By: HellThunder

Re: [Contest entry] Game: The Battle for Forgol + 100 free models - 09/02/13 21:39

Great work; great contribution; I will vote for you - even if I am a participant of this contest! *thumbs up*

Re: [Contest entry] Game: The Battle for Forgol + 100 free models - 09/02/13 22:02

Wow, thanks man i really appreciate it. Get vote of one of the participants is something great smile
This contest will be great, and it's a pity that there are only two prices because i'm sure that all of us really need a pro version frown .
Posted By: 3run

Re: [Contest entry] Game: The Battle for Forgol + 100 free models - 09/03/13 05:07

Man, you are awesome! laugh I will vote for you too!
Posted By: rayp

Re: [Contest entry] Game: The Battle for Forgol + 100 free models - 09/03/13 05:56

Man this simply looks awesome! Great work indeed! Cant wait to play it.
Downloading right now. Thanks for the models besides.

Greets

Re: [Contest entry] Game: The Battle for Forgol + 100 free models - 09/03/13 12:22

Thank you guys!! smile I can't wait to hear your first impressions about the game, because until now only me and my friend Markus played this game. Demo still isn't polished 100% but in this moment this is best of us and i looking forward for your impressions and criticism.
© 2024 lite-C Forums