[Contest Entry] Prince of Lotteria - Zorro Edition v0.2

Posted By: HeelX

[Contest Entry] Prince of Lotteria - Zorro Edition v0.2 - 08/30/13 23:54

Hi all,
hi George,

with this post I submit our game Prince of Lotteria - Zorro Edition, which is a game of 11 Gamestudio forum members; we call ourselves "Team AckCon 2013". I hope you don't mind that we missed the deadline about 1,5 hours - I have a slow internet connection and had to upload the archive (125 MB) several times :-)

DOWNLOAD
http://www.christian-behrenberg.de/files/games/Prince-of-Lotteria-Zorro-Edition-v0.2.zip

This is the game story from the readme.txt:

Quote:
A dark time has dawned for Conitec when the Torque community kidnapped Doug yet again. In order to protect his identity, JCL dons the disguise of Zorrotto,a fearless crimefighter by night, developer by day. Unfortunately most of his clones are on assignment, so he only has limited tries before he has to give up.

These are his adventures in dimension JCL-Zeta-Oscar-Romeo-Romeo-Oscar-PRINCEPERSIA.

click here for more screenshots!

I compiled and packed the game with A8.40 Pro. You can download the game from this URL: http://www.christian-behrenberg.de/files/games/Prince-of-Lotteria-Zorro-Edition-v0.2.zip. Because the game is sometimes very challenging, I prepared a playthrough video, it is currently uploading to YouTube, I will post the link as soon as possible.

Best regards,
-Christian and the whole AckCon 2013 team!

P.S: Here is a playthrough video: Prince of Lotteria - YouTube Edition
Posted By: sivan

Re: [Contest Entry] Prince of Lotteria - Zorro Edition v0.2 - 08/31/13 07:23

great work! I had similar uploading problems... if you win it should mean then 11 pro licenses grin
Posted By: HeelX

Re: [Contest Entry] Prince of Lotteria - Zorro Edition v0.2 - 08/31/13 07:31

Here is the playthrough video:

Posted By: FBL

Re: [Contest Entry] Prince of Lotteria - Zorro Edition v0.2 - 08/31/13 07:52

Aahahahah... great work you've done since the party release!
Posted By: FBL

Re: [Contest Entry] Prince of Lotteria - Zorro Edition v0.2 - 08/31/13 08:28

Quote:
Come to AckCon 2014.

Will do.
Posted By: PadMalcom

Re: [Contest Entry] Prince of Lotteria - Zorro Edition v0.2 - 08/31/13 10:36

Yeah! Thanks to the entire AckCon Team! laugh
© 2024 lite-C Forums