Re: Aum 114 ready - 07/07/15 11:45

Thanks George, take your time
Posted By: 3run

Re: Aum 114 ready - 07/07/15 12:24

Thank you, George! But...
Quote:
Hot Beta Features

Here are the new features that have made it into Zorro's latest beta version:

- The WebFolder variable can now be set up globally for displaying live trade status on a web site.
- The strtext function can be used to read strings from an .ini file.
- The DPO oscillator was added to the TA functions.
- The AGC and EMA functions now also accept an alpha parameter instead of a time period.
- Some Zorro properties - for instance, the automatic deleting of old log files - can now be set up in the Zorro.ini file.
- The commission per asset can now be set up in the AssetsFix.dta file and by script in the Commission variable. The simulation now simulates a spread/commission account, instead of a pure spread account.
- In the SNB floor removal aftermath, many brokers reduced their maximum leverage from 400:1 or 200:1 to 100:1. The simulated default account (AssetsFix.dta) was also changed to 100:1 leverage, which affects the profit of most systems.
- The Z4 and Z5 systems are expired and have been removed from the strategy pool.
- The Z3 system now also got an equity curve trading mechanism.
- The currently profitable and suspended components of the Z12 system are now displayed in a asset/algo matrix with green and red rectangles.
you just shot me in my head...
Posted By: alibaba

Re: Aum 114 ready - 07/07/15 12:33

Awesome! Thanks! laugh
Posted By: Ch40zzC0d3r

Re: Aum 114 ready - 07/07/15 12:45

lmao when I read the new beta feature page I couldnt stop laughing!
Great Job dude xD
Posted By: sivan

Re: Aum 114 ready - 07/07/15 13:19

nice, thanks!
ice-cold beta features frown
Posted By: FBL

Re: Aum 114 ready - 07/07/15 16:03

The beta news are zynical.
Posted By: George

Re: Aum 114 ready - 07/07/15 16:59

Yeah, that section was created several months ago.

Re: Aum 114 ready - 07/07/15 17:08

Originally Posted By: George
Yeah, that section was created several months ago.
What I don't really understand is, what those Zorro things are doing in AUM. Is it going to cover up Zorro stuff in the future?
Posted By: FBL

Re: Aum 114 ready - 07/07/15 18:28

From A to Z: ZUM115 - Zorro Users Magazine grin

Re: Aum 114 ready - 07/07/15 19:05

Originally Posted By: Firoball
From A to Z: ZUM115 - Zorro Users Magazine grin
cry cry cry

Re: Aum 114 ready - 07/07/15 21:23

I didn't want to leave that section empty, until a new Gamestudio version will be released. And yes, I know that a new version is coming - straight from JCL.
Posted By: DLively

Re: Aum 114 ready - 07/08/15 00:11

Thanks for the AUM george...

I say Boo to the ZUM - We need more 3dgs coverage, more often laugh
Posted By: exile

Re: Aum 114 ready - 08/02/15 15:50

Hey guys, noticed a few issues with the multiplayer template (mp_template_v2). Occasionally when a client joins the game the following message will appear;

shoot_do_server(): invalid player: 0.000000

Also when joining as a client the following message may also appear;

Error E1513: Script crash in shoot_do_server

Another issue, occasionally when joining a game the server/server-client instance will crash without any real reason.

Finally I noticed clients to not update player names if additional clients join after them. Instead of their name they will just have "Unknown Player" as their name. Example;

CLIENT1
server player
bot
bot
client 1234
unknown player

CLIENT2
server player
bot
bot
client 1234
client 5678

Just wanted to point out a few bugs I have noticed. Let me know if you run across any fixes, and great job guys. And Felix, buddy, nice to see/hear from you again laugh This is definitely the push I needed to get back into the swing of things.

Re: Aum 114 ready - 08/03/15 08:50

Thank you a lot for the bug reports, keep them coming if you find them laugh
Posted By: Superku

Re: Aum 114 ready - 08/03/15 11:06

Uhh, bugs!
Thanks for letting me know and testing the code, I will have to investigate that. Please download and use the following patch for future testing (which should fix a different bug):
http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=453524#Post453524

Re: Aum 114 ready - 08/03/15 19:18

For sure George. I am currently working in implementing an asymmetric key based RSA algorithm that will help make data transfer more secure. The goals so far are to detect potential hacks and secure the sharing of data between servers and clients. I am also working on a lobby system, online server list, host/server features (kicking, rule sets, etc), and expanding the chat system to handle server messages. If I have time I will also try to add jumping, weapon/item pickups, and I *may* change the movement system to use AABB. I will be sure to share my code when possible and I will try to make it as plug-and-play and expansive as possible.

Re: Aum 114 ready - 08/05/15 15:00

Thank you, that's a generous offer.
Posted By: Error014

Re: Aum 114 ready - 08/06/15 11:07

Originally Posted By: exile
I am currently working in implementing an asymmetric key based RSA algorithm that will help make data transfer more secure.

That's really cool!

Are you planning on using OpenSSL or a similar implementation, or are you using your own code?
Are you aware of the export restrictions from US servers that I think would possibly apply to that (meaning you can't host it on an american server without permission)?

Re: Aum 114 ready - 08/08/15 21:12

The US export laws were relaxed in 1999. Crypto software can exported with minimal restrictions now. Even then, it's not like I will be including copies of OpenSSL in the application. Taken from http://www.cypherspace.org/rsa/legal.html;

---------------------------------------------

"Attempting to restrict crypto software has a several major flaws:

It's impossible to enforce. Just look at PGP for an example of this, its popularity has fared well under ITAR, the intrigue has only served to increase interest in it. These days PGP is the de facto standard for secure internet mail and file encryption.

* The technology behind the software is widely available worldwide.

* There have been many, many publications of crypto algorithms in international scientific journals. The RSA public-key crypto-system was published in the CACM (an international journal) back in 1978. This is the full reference so you can check and see if you have a copy in your library. This paper is an important piece of history.

* Some modern crypto systems were invented outside of the US (what they know about crypto too?) One example being IDEA (which is used by PGP, along with RSA), by Xuejia Lai & James Massey at ETH, Zurich. IDEA is believed to be stronger than DES and triple-DES the current standard encryption schemes used by US financial institutions."

---------------------------------------------

Not trying to derail the thread, but from what I understand it should be fine as long as I don't distribute the software, it doesn't say anything about using the code from the software :3 If anyone has any information to the contrary please feel free to IM me, again not trying to derail this thread.
© 2024 lite-C Forums