If you could change the World...

Posted By: DavidLancaster

If you could change the World... - 11/17/06 23:23

would you want people to be more like you?
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: If you could change the World... - 11/18/06 00:50

Lol, no way hahahah The diversity of people like it is now makes this world this interesting in the first place.

Cheers
Posted By: xoNoid

Re: If you could change the World... - 11/18/06 12:25

I second that
Posted By: Damocles

Re: If you could change the World... - 11/19/06 00:28

People could be a bit smarter on avarage for my taste,
I`ve met too many dumb people.
Posted By: broozar

Re: If you could change the World... - 11/19/06 00:30

yes, i do. not in every aspect, but some. as kant said, live as you want the others to live. this has nothing to do with diversity in my opinion, crimes are no diversity, they are devolution. you cannot live the thought, 'i do not care what my neighbour does as long as it doesn't harm me', ever had a thought why we have a european council of human rights and a common court?
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: If you could change the World... - 11/19/06 00:53

The question was wether or not people should be like yourself if you could change the world, this would obviously lead to less diversity and total boringness. That was all I said no to.

Crimes are not a result of diversity, infact that's totally unrelated. In my opinion, all a crime needs is oppertunity.

Cheers
Posted By: bupaje

Re: If you could change the World... - 11/21/06 23:39

No. My wife is different from me -than God. She balances and completes me, and I like to think I do the same for her. A world where everyone is Chicken Little or Spiderman just wouldn't make sense.
Posted By: Sunangel

Re: If you could change the World... - 12/05/06 18:10

I don't think so But in some way hope that the people would be slightly like I am If the world would be full of people like me, think the world would be destroyed
© 2024 lite-C Forums