The Earth is not moving

Posted By: capanno

The Earth is not moving - 02/20/07 09:34

OK.

It might be very difficult for some members to read this with an open mind, but please try and do so. The guy is pretty witty and might seem arrogant to the hardcore evolutionists here. Were not moving baby! Everything rotates around us!

www.fixedearth.com

Im going to count the minutes before Matt posts a flaming response...
Posted By: ello

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/20/07 10:14

Quote:

Everything rotates around us!

well, no serious mind can speak against that , i mean, just imagine how we would fly around if a flat earth was rotating at 1666km/h around the pole-axis ...

imagine how high the human birthrate had to be to ensure its success..
this alone proves the earth is not rotating

i still wonder how the other side looks like

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/20/07 11:27

um did you even read the site?

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/20/07 11:38

Quote:

um did you even read the site?

mhh, no, because of those ugly fonts and 90 links, i didnt read the whole stuff, of course not. my post above is my 2c to this
Posted By: Machinery_Frank

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/20/07 12:00

No. You are wrong. The world looks like this:

A giant turtle floating through space carries 4 elephants and they shoulder the big disc that is our world. Water from the oceans pours at the edges into space and I don't know how it returns
Posted By: Grimber

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/20/07 12:05

the water returns by the elephants trunks. they arc them above their heads and spray upwards, creating the rain/snow which falls back onto earth

and the above site is a scam. all the guy wants is you to click the links that eventualy take you to ordering his book.

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/20/07 12:14

thanks frank, now i know whats at the other side.. lucky me i belong to the clan of turtels according to the medicin wheel

danm, i guess tonight i'll dream of riding on a turtels back. this may be the solution to those heavy earthquakes in countries where turtles are eaten and elephants feets are used as ashtrays

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/20/07 15:14

Ag please grimber. Maybe click 1 or 2 more links. Ive read tons of stuff there.

ello: I figured so. Keep denying things, then they don't exist. A very wise decision.
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/20/07 16:07

It's funny you blame him of ignorance when everybody can see that site is a scam. No offense, but not everything on the internet or published in a book is true, especially not scam sites like these.

Cheers
Posted By: jcl

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/20/07 17:01

Quote:

mean, just imagine how we would fly around if a flat earth was rotating at 1666km/h around the pole-axis ...

You're wrong, there's the 800 feet ice wall that keeps us from falling off the earth. See here:

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum//
Posted By: Irish_Farmer

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/20/07 17:21

rofl: "Occult mathematics!"
Posted By: zazang

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/20/07 18:14

psst...Only I know the truth...earth is a huge mdl and we are warlocks
Posted By: Damocles

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/20/07 18:16

Governed by a politicians with template AI
Posted By: Joozey

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/21/07 03:43

hunted by guards and loved by cbabes
Posted By: Matt_Aufderheide

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/21/07 04:06

This website cant be real.. its too rediculous. I think its a joke to make fun of creationists.

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/21/07 04:41

Quote:

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum//

People actually still believe that? What is this world comming to?

A worldwide conspiracy about the world being round, lol omg, I thought Scientology was bad, but this definately beats it.

Edit: on second thought I think most of these people on the flat earth society forums are not serious, I mean they can't be, that would be crazy.

Cheers

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/21/07 07:28

Quote:

You're wrong, there's the 800 feet ice wall that keeps us from falling off the earth.

well, in that case, those who dont fly over that ice wall may get heavy headache from being smashed against that wall, or, depending on its slope being shot upwards into a loop and falling to the ground, maybe even hitting others there.
Posted By: Rhuarc

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/21/07 19:11

Wow... it takes talent to denounce both science AND religion.

I'm impressed.

Really, I am. So impressed that I can't get back in my chair. Nor can I seem to breathe... this is just rocking my whole world here...

Oh. I'm laughing. That's why. Dear me.

-Rhuarc

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/21/07 19:26

This is quite interesting. Im going to do more research about this. Im going to order the guys book and hear what he has to say, at least.

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/21/07 22:40

It's funny, but the kind of conspiracy they believe in, man if these folks are on some sort of drugs, give me some!

Anyways, reading their forums is good if you want a good laugh indeed (starting with there famous F.A.Q lol ),

Cheers
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/22/07 13:19

Quote:

No. You are wrong. The world looks like this:

A giant turtle floating through space carries 4 elephants and they shoulder the big disc that is our world. Water from the oceans pours at the edges into space and I don't know how it returns

TERRY PRATCHETT FTW
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/22/07 13:23

Quote:

OK.

It might be very difficult for some members to read this with an open mind, but please try and do so. The guy is pretty witty and might seem arrogant to the hardcore evolutionists here. Were not moving baby! Everything rotates around us!

www.fixedearth.com

Im going to count the minutes before Matt posts a flaming response...

i read the entire website. and as far as i can tell, the "facts" proven there are as hilarious as a terry pratchett book. but there WAS one thing that did make sense. namely if the world exists within an expanding universe, and there ARE multimple universes, what if they expand to the size that they meet?

of course those were not the exact words, more the short descriptin of a whole article but thats an interesting theory i will look upon...

other than that,e verything that sucker wrote is talk from here (points to arse)
Posted By: William

Re: The Earth is not moving - 02/26/07 06:41

Wait a second... does this mean were not on a giant turtle?

And to think I just sent a thousand dollars to the turtle for life society
© 2024 lite-C Forums