HELP! Ideas?!

Posted By: Gino_Fabrizio

HELP! Ideas?! - 02/24/16 00:13

Hello ! I need help on making a game history. I want to make it horror game, inside a house or in a forest... I have only 1 model of possible enemy, the rest i want to make it about "ghosts", but i dont know how to make the history. Any idea is welcome, thanks!
Posted By: Reconnoiter

Re: HELP! Ideas?! - 02/24/16 11:36

I take it with history you mean the background story of the game?

If yes than here are a few ideas:
* take a look at other horror stories (books,films etc.) in e.g. mansions or forests, perhaps it will inspire you.
* begin to write some keywords and a general outline. You already said something with ghosts and a house e.g. in a forest, try to build upon that piece by piece. Start generally than lateron go in more detail.
* it might help to first write the story as if you were writing a book or perhaps better a short story.
* you could also take the complete opposite direction by first creating the gameplay and environments how you want it than make up a story for that.
Posted By: Realspawn

Re: HELP! Ideas?! - 02/24/16 12:10

In that old house once lived a creative game maker that died in a mysterious way his body was found but without a head legend tells that the creative mind of this person is bound to the house and his creations appear out of nothing hunting all that enter the house...

Where is his head ? it needs to be destroyed in order to stop this paranormal supernatural beeings from appearing into our realm
And why was this game creator murdered and decapitated.
© 2024 lite-C Forums