BrandNew ObamaBones Motions in BVH format from TrueBones.Com

Posted By: mrbones

BrandNew ObamaBones Motions in BVH format from TrueBones.Com - 03/03/09 00:27

Howdy Folks, Good News!

The brand new ObamaBones Motions Pak on C.D. is available from TrueBones.Com for a great low price.

The ObamaBones Motions Pak on C.D. is over 200 brand new motion captures in .BVH format and is now available for only $29.00. USD via PayPal.

The ObamaBones Motions Pak on C.D. is a valuable addition to your exsiting motion collection and is sure to become a collectors item.

Click this link to order the brand new ObamaBones Motions Pak at a special low price now.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3510557

Please add your shipping address to the paypal info box for the free backup C.D. of the new ObamaBones Motions Pak on C.D.

This special price offer ends tonight so be sure to order your brand new ObamaBones Motions Pak on C.D. from TrueBones.Com today.

Thanks again and Cheers Folks,

_[]_
OjO
(m)
Mr.Bones
http://www.truebones.com

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: BrandNew ObamaBones Motions in BVH format from TrueBones.Com - 03/03/09 06:38

Uhhhhh... name it Obama* and sell many extra copies wink
Good luck...
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: BrandNew ObamaBones Motions in BVH format from TrueBones.Com - 03/03/09 07:18

someone else caught on to that too? I swear to god his "economic stimulation plan: consisted of book and poster sales with his face on them.
Posted By: mrbones

Re: BrandNew ObamaBones Motions in BVH format from TrueBones.Com - 03/04/09 01:45

Thanks again and CHeers Folks.!
Posted By: ortucis

Re: BrandNew ObamaBones Motions in BVH format from TrueBones.Com - 03/10/09 21:47

For a second I thought the title said "Obama's Bones"..

(well, it is creepy)
Posted By: lionclaws

Re: BrandNew ObamaBones Motions in BVH format from TrueBones.Com - 03/19/09 22:47

This is a typical example of the time period we are living.What ever happen to true creativity dept. that's in all of us?.Hmmmm!,best wishes my friend.
© 2024 lite-C Forums