If anyone wants DLLs made?

Posted By: adoado

If anyone wants DLLs made? - 12/19/06 09:07

Hello all!

I just thought I'd say that if anyone wants a feature that does not exist in 3dgs or wants a DLL of some sort for 3dgs - don't hesitate to ask. I will do the smaller DLLs requested for free (if I have time) and any large ones maybe a small amount of money would do it! But either way, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
adoado
Posted By: PrenceOfDarkness

Re: If anyone wants DLLs made? - 12/20/06 05:44

mabe some kind of dll that could check a notepad file to check if a user name and password would be cool. Mabe something that could allow us to use jpeg files would be helpful for everyone. Also something that could mabe manipulate information on a site, something simple for like posting up high scores.

Which ever u could o for free would be cool.

Re: If anyone wants DLLs made? - 12/21/06 02:42

Ok I am currently working on a DLL to add/edit/delete/control data to and from a MySQL webserver. It communicates through 3dgs and PHP

I'll tell you when its ready
Posted By: Rauschmittel

Re: If anyone wants DLLs made? - 12/26/06 22:30

I think you shouldn't write some dlls, i think you should write a tutorial how
Posted By: lionclaws

Re: If anyone wants DLLs made? - 12/27/06 09:15

Well that's very kind of you.A dll that could highlight areas of missing textures within any scene....will be so cool for everyone to use.There is nothing more frustrating and time consuming sometimes(especially when you have a large scene)trying to locate either block/or face that require skin....Oh man!.Thanks in advance when you can get to it.
Posted By: broozar

Re: If anyone wants DLLs made? - 12/27/06 15:40

an HTML renderer! if i use the GS_HTTP plugin, all sites which are written in HTML appear as code lines. so a dll html renderer that renders any string i give to it, exports a formatteded and rendered page to a render_string that can be displayed in 3dgs.
Posted By: zazang

Re: If anyone wants DLLs made? - 12/27/06 16:33

An interesting discussion we had below : -

http://www.coniserver.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/714566/an/0/page/0#Post714566

It would be great to have a dll that can disable the windows mouse cursor or else it gets darn annoying when the game is in windowed mode.

regards
zazang
Posted By: virror

Re: If anyone wants DLLs made? - 01/01/07 00:24

A dll that can communicate with some port on the computer, like parallell or serial port with winXP would be great!

Re: If anyone wants DLLs made? - 01/01/07 04:50

Hey sorry people I had to go away for Christmas and all that and I didn't know I had to until last moment.

Wow - It seems lots of people want DLLs! Which is good, as these ideas a great! I am currently very busy but in the next few days I should be able to start of one of them.

I think the HTML renderer and the serial communicator could be done with some time . I am not sure how to get a DLL to automatically autodetect untextured blocks, but I fully know hat you mean - its very annoying

As for a tutorial, I might be able to write one, but that means people would have to have Delphi and understand a bit about the language. Writing DLLs can't unfortunately be summed up in a 2 page document. Although; if people are interested and they do have Delphi and understand a bit about the language I'll be more than happy to write a tutorial for it.

Ill post again soon!
Thanks everyone,
Adoado
© 2024 lite-C Forums