Soul Dragon™ - (Final Fantasy 7, 8 & 10 look alike game.)

Posted By: SoulDragon

Soul Dragon™ - (Final Fantasy 7, 8 & 10 look alike game.) - 10/24/08 14:05

Hi.

Our names is Fredrik Nilsson & Pontus Sehlstedt (Sweden) and we are recruiting A7 Engine scripters and tile editors for our latest project Soul Dragon wich will be a look alike Final Fantasy game.

We are also the storywriters and concept artists.

For more information please feel free to add your questions in this topic.
Posted By: old_bill

Re: Soul Dragon™ - 10/24/08 15:24

Welcome to the forums, but this is the wrong part for such anouncements,
it should be in "Jobs offered", so i'm moving it there.
Posted By: Hummel

Re: Soul Dragon™ - 10/24/08 15:49

How much experience do you have in game developing?

Re: Soul Dragon™ - 10/24/08 16:10

All ecperience we got when it comes to game experience is rpg-maker accually. we are new at the front of 3d game developing. But i am fammiliar with 3d game enginge and c v7 and other engines as well.

Re: Soul Dragon™ - 10/24/08 16:15

All ecperience we got when it comes to game experience is rpg-maker accually. we are new at the front of 3d game developing. But i am fammiliar with 3d game enginge and c v7 and other engines as well.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Soul Dragon™ - 10/24/08 16:16

can you post some screens of your concept art?

Re: Soul Dragon™ - 10/24/08 16:26

When I got the suggestion of a dear friend of myne too recruit people from this homepage he made me clear of not showing any concept art in the forum's because he's got stolen.

If you'de like to see some concepts you can put my name in your msn.
Posted By: Poison

Re: Soul Dragon™ - 10/24/08 16:39

How do you want to recruit people , if you are not showing us any material like f.e. screenshots, so that we could join you?

Re: Soul Dragon™ - 10/24/08 16:59

Really i understand what you mean. But this is an 100% serious game im about to develope with some great help by some of these guy's that's more inserted in mind of the engines im about to recruit. I cannot put, just like that, some of our concepts of the idea's we have when I was told not to, because there is people that "take and make". I am truely sorry. I want some relaxed intressted people, willing to work hard to later on develope a new awsome, Final Fantasy look alike game.

If I'll be willing to show any of our concept's it will be on Msn.
Posted By: croman

Re: Soul Dragon™ - 10/24/08 17:15

you forgot a very important part. is this job paid or not?

Re: Soul Dragon™ - 10/24/08 17:42

No paid job. This is just a fangame of Final Fantasy gamers.
A look alike game.
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Soul Dragon™ - 10/24/08 18:09

then what is up with the tm, did you really trade mark it, because I highly doubt that since its not legal to do so.

Re: Soul Dragon™ - 10/24/08 18:13

The owner of a registered trademark may commence legal proceedings for trademark infringement to prevent unauthorized use of that trademark. However, registration is not required. The owner of a common law trademark may also file suit, but an unregistered mark may be protectable only within the geographical area within which it has been used or in geographical areas into which it may be reasonably expected to expand.

The term trademark is also used informally to refer to any distinguishing attribute by which an individual is readily identified, such as the well known characteristics of celebrities. When a trademark is used in relation to services rather than products, it may sometimes be called a service mark, particularly in the United States. Understand?
Posted By: Clockmaster

Re: Soul Dragon™ - 10/27/08 07:31

I send you a PM .
© 2024 lite-C Forums