3rd Person Shooter (Get Paid)

Posted By: Nasir

3rd Person Shooter (Get Paid) - 12/18/08 21:40

I am looking for a team to create a 3rd Person Shooter from the ground up. This will be a simple game, but also one that pays attention to the fine details. I am interested in making it similar to the gameplay style of the Playstation 1 game Syphon Filter.

Pay will be discussed upon employment.

Please reply with your level of experience.
Posted By: aztec

Re: 3rd Person Shooter (Get Paid) - 12/19/08 10:32

Well I could be able to do some Models for you,
but I cant to any human persons or animals but if you need any guns or tables, crates just some props High or low poly you can answer if youre interessted

Regards

Aztec
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: 3rd Person Shooter (Get Paid) - 12/19/08 17:00

well I'd discuss working with you but you cant just say, "hey, you agree to work with me, and then whatever i tell you afterwards is your pay." usually posts like this mean profitsharing.
Posted By: aztec

Re: 3rd Person Shooter (Get Paid) - 12/19/08 17:51

Ah I see thanks for the advice
Posted By: Nasir

Re: 3rd Person Shooter (Get Paid) - 12/20/08 19:48

Originally Posted By: lostclimate
well I'd discuss working with you but you cant just say, "hey, you agree to work with me, and then whatever i tell you afterwards is your pay." usually posts like this mean profitsharing.

I don't understand what you mean. I'm offering a job; those interested will inform me of their pay rate, after we have gone over the project in more detail.
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: 3rd Person Shooter (Get Paid) - 12/21/08 04:22

i see.
well i might be up for it then.
Posted By: ryangregory

Re: 3rd Person Shooter (Get Paid) - 12/21/08 09:57

I might be able to help you out with your models a bit. I can model and texture almost anything although Im not interested in animating them. Id want to be paid on a per model basis, price depending on the complexity and poly count.
some examples at www.ryans3dart.weebly.com
get back to me if your interested.
Cheers, ryan.
Posted By: Dan Silverman

Re: 3rd Person Shooter (Get Paid) - 12/21/08 16:24

Sent you a PM.
Posted By: RyuMaster

Re: 3rd Person Shooter (Get Paid) - 12/21/08 17:02

I do programming, graphics/GUI, all kinds of 3D modeling and animations.
I am bad only with shaders yet, have lots of experience in other parts of development.
© 2024 lite-C Forums