Paying project for professional texture artists.

Posted By: Mystical_one

Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/20/09 07:45

Hello,

To start this post of.... This is a paying project for some texture packs I need to be created. Only serious professionals need to apply. Please send me examples of your work by pm on here.

Thank you for your time....
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/20/09 08:07

I'm always looking for work. Here's one of my previous packs, a collection of base textures.

http://gamebeep.com/textures/Stone-Metal-Texture-Pack
Posted By: Inestical

Re: Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/20/09 19:38

Asking for professional work from serious people with two posts and no information about your project introduced without any professionalism?

I think you need to revise your post for people to take intrest in your project.
Posted By: ISG

Re: Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/20/09 19:55

@Inestical

I'll vouch for this poster "Mystical_One". A friend of mine who has actually been around game development for many years now.

Re: Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/20/09 20:16

Originally Posted By: ISG
@Inestical

I'll vouch for this poster "Mystical_One". A friend of mine who has actually been around game development for many years now.

That changes my view of this poster, but it's still a fact not generally known, thus low post count means in most cases low experience with gamestudio. Only thing to me that changes that fact is a post that has professional and serious feel.

Re: Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/20/09 21:17

Generally, if there is pay offered the poster has a type of inherent professionalism strictly because people don't like to waste money. That's why even if I am unfamiliar with the person, I usually still offer my services. I do find it unusual that he hasn't replied back, either on his topic or to tell me whether or not he wanted to go through me for the texture work. That said, I guess its only been half a day.
Posted By: Blade280891

Re: Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/20/09 22:57

Quote:
Asking for professional work from serious people with two posts and no information about your project introduced without any professionalism?

I think you need to revise your post for people to take intrest in your project.

This is what i brought up in my thread (which was locked), you shouldn't judge people by their posts.

Re: Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/21/09 02:23

No I do not need to explain anything only to those who applied and gave me private messages. That is my main concern. And will reply soon to those who have applied so far.

And and yes my status says "newbie" I am back once again and used to be a big part of this community back in 2004. Have thousands of posts at one time. Anyways.....

Can we like keep this job posting for those who are interested?

Re: Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/21/09 02:39

Oh I see this forum is still attached to their bias judgments on who is new...... lol Still cracks me up. This was the same mentality when I was here in 2004. And yes I do have good experience with GS. Been around since A5

Thank you ISG for the credit. smile

Re: Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/21/09 13:06

Originally Posted By: Mystical_one
Oh I see this forum is still attached to their bias judgments on who is new...... lol Still cracks me up. This was the same mentality when I was here in 2004. And yes I do have good experience with GS. Been around since A5

Thank you ISG for the credit. smile

That's just because I've seen pretty many unexperienced people who have no idea what they are doing and ask for the best for their MMO or next Half-Life. It really isn't that hard to read the posting guidelines and use a small amount of time to write a well formed post, but that's just me.

I hope your project will fall on it's feet and start running fine smile

Re: Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/21/09 20:54

Quote:
I've seen pretty many unexperienced people who have no idea what they are doing and ask for the best for their MMO or next Half-Life

True, but that's not really how his post is.

Re: Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/21/09 21:06

Originally Posted By: lostclimate
Quote:
I've seen pretty many unexperienced people who have no idea what they are doing and ask for the best for their MMO or next Half-Life

True, but that's not really how his post is.

Yeah, we know that now, but you can never know what the guy is like, when the post is very general in two lines.

But let's not eat the thread out and leave this for people who will apply for the positions and their possible questions.

Re: Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/21/09 22:02

Thank you for all who that messaged and applied. I have found what I am looking for.

Also Thank you for your time and professionalism.
Posted By: Landixus

Re: Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/23/09 11:25

aha
Posted By: 3DShay

Re: Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/27/09 22:01

hi! check : www.3dshay.blog.com

Regards
M.Shay smile
Posted By: yongparis

Re: Paying project for professional texture artists. - 02/28/09 00:27

Hi,
We are interested in this task.Would you please take a look at our portfolios on www.artsofa.cn. Please send the details at artsofas@gmail.com .
Thanks a lot!
© 2024 lite-C Forums