Looking to get Rpg Team together of soon to be published game

Posted By: darkraven1

Looking to get Rpg Team together of soon to be published game - 06/11/09 20:16

closed
Posted By: peank

Re: Looking to get Rpg Team together of soon to be published game - 07/04/09 12:26

yo broo, i'm in, post me at pe_ank@yahoo.com or pe_ank@hotmail.com .....waiting soon
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: Looking to get Rpg Team together of soon to be published game - 07/05/09 12:59

@Peank:

Read again:
Quote:
closed

Posted By: the_mehmaster

Re: Looking to get Rpg Team together of soon to be published game - 07/06/09 09:15

Quote:
yo broo, i'm in, post me at pe_ank@yahoo.com or pe_ank@hotmail.com .....waiting soon

Personally, I doubt anyone posting with 'yo broo' in their post, and only 8 total posts, is unlikely to get a job..
Posted By: MrGuest

Re: Looking to get Rpg Team together of soon to be published game - 07/06/09 23:24

Originally Posted By:
the_mehmaster

Loc: australia
Quote:
Personally, I doubt anyone posting with 'yo broo' in their post, and only 8 total posts, is unlikely to get a job..
so someone with 258 posts would get in? post counts stand for pretty much nothing..., i mean take a look at this... with these

and btw did you mean 'likely' or 'unlikely'?
Posted By: the_clown

Re: Looking to get Rpg Team together of soon to be published game - 07/07/09 08:16

He probably meant likely.
And hey, you have to admit that this one got both few posts AND the obvious lack of experience.

Re: Looking to get Rpg Team together of soon to be published game - 07/07/09 11:37

@MrGuest:
And... Tell me what do you mean with my profile??

Re: Looking to get Rpg Team together of soon to be published game - 07/07/09 12:16

I think he was just trying to say that... well, you got MANY posts, right, and some of them are just... well... These kind of one-liners, like "Good work, keep it up!". There's nothing bad about that, uhm, but it does not tell something about your experience. He wanted to make clear that you can't look at the number of posts and know how experienced a person is. That's no offend, Cowabanga. grin

Re: Looking to get Rpg Team together of soon to be published game - 07/07/09 12:40

Well, i really should post a feedback. What do you want from me to say while there's no information about a game?? confused

And i'm working on a project, if you don't know. You'll see my experience soon. wink

Re: Looking to get Rpg Team together of soon to be published game - 07/07/09 12:56

No problem, as I said, I don't have a problem with that.
And I'm looking forward to see your project.
Posted By: the_mehmaster

Re: Looking to get Rpg Team together of soon to be published game - 07/07/09 21:14

I meant 'likely'

I am not saying i would get a job, it's just that i would like it if only 'worthy' people with a portfolio etc posted in this forum. I can't count how many irrelevant posts are here.
Posted By: MrGuest

Re: Looking to get Rpg Team together of soon to be published game - 07/07/09 22:57

@Cowabanga: I'm not being critical of your comments or posts, i think everyone has something great to offer, glad to hear you're working on a project, it's strange to think there's people who're using a 3D game development tool, and not working on some kind of project wink
Posted By: Vadim647

Re: Looking to get Rpg Team together of soon to be published game - 07/07/09 23:09

Next time I advice you to judge people not by their post count but by their work samples. Some people just don't like posting on forums too often.

Re: Looking to get Rpg Team together of soon to be published game - 07/08/09 07:48

Could some Mod close this thread please... wink
Alright, this was not funny. Sorry.
© 2024 lite-C Forums