PAID coder wanted for cartoon 3d fighting adventur comedy game

Posted By: Zobe

PAID coder wanted for cartoon 3d fighting adventur comedy game - 08/18/09 02:26

Hi, Im Zobe. Me and a few friends are working on a game.

We have a 3D modeller for the scenes, characters etc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dS6I7Y89mg&feature=channel_page here is an unfinished model.

These models are based off my characters from my comic, Braceton and I'll be writing the humour alongside a friend as well as plot.

So the idea is it's a game where you wander around the town of braceton and then find fighting arenas (AKA go into Zobes house and it turns into almost a brawl like game)

Each of the 16 playable characters (if thats too many we'll talk) have a small plot where you play as them and get to the end by battling your way to the end.

We need a coder for this otherwise we'll be forced to use a much lower standard of game making. GameMaker.

ANY HELP IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED. please comment thanks

AS for paying, seriously guys. what price is fair
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: Unpaid coder wanted for cartoon 3d fighting adventur comedy game - 08/18/09 10:21

Nobody would do this for you if it's not paid.
Posted By: ryangregory

Re: Unpaid coder wanted for cartoon 3d fighting adventur comedy game - 08/18/09 17:52

Not necessarily cowbanga, you need to stop making comments like this around the forum Im sure its annoying lots of people.

Anyway, good luck Zobe!
Posted By: Landixus

Re: Unpaid coder wanted for cartoon 3d fighting adventur comedy game - 08/18/09 18:49

Originally Posted By: ryangregory
Not necessarily cowbanga, you need to stop making comments like this around the forum Im sure its annoying lots of people.

Yes! Thk you ryangregory
Posted By: Blink

Re: Unpaid coder wanted for cartoon 3d fighting adventur comedy game - 08/18/09 19:06

nice model. i would love to see them brawling. that would be funny,lol.
Posted By: Rei_Ayanami

Re: Unpaid coder wanted for cartoon 3d fighting adventur comedy game - 08/18/09 19:13

Now you would pay? Because you changed the topic name ...

So PM me to tell me more... wink
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: Unpaid coder wanted for cartoon 3d fighting adventur comedy game - 08/18/09 21:17

Originally Posted By: Landixus
Yes! Thk you ryangregory
Hateful.

Quote:
PAID coder ....
Now we're talking!!!
© 2024 lite-C Forums