Journey of Wind "Zelda style game"

Posted By: darkraven1

Journey of Wind "Zelda style game" - 01/02/10 06:35

Quote:
I don't know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -- Albert Einstein
[url=2ndawnhttp://www.wix.com/Leousx/2ndawn--games]2ndawn[/url]
E-mail: secondawn@ymail.com

PROJECT NAME: Journey of Wind

The story about a boy named Wind who lives a peaceful small Village until one day a darkness fills the sky, With the darkness comes hoards of evil monsters
After a attack on the Village wind takes it upon himself to stop it so he leaves his village and sets out.

When I think of this game i think "ocarina of time." Not a lot of Npc's but some serious fights, hard puzzles and really cool dungeons. I am not looking
for Next gen on this I am just looking for a great classic style game that players can't put down.

Project target:
I really would like to try and sell it maybe though steam. My goal is to do this sell it get money for bigger projects.
because honestly I see this as small project.

JOBS OFFERED:

Game designer
Environment Scripter
Environment Modeler
Environment Artist
Character modeler
Monster modeler

E-mail:
secondawn@ymail.com

TEAM:

This will be a new project and a new team
Posted By: Redeemer

Re: Journey of Wind "Zelda style game" - 01/02/10 20:05

Are you offering to pay for help or is this something one would volunteer to do on his own time?

Quote:
I really would like to try and sell it maybe though steam. My goal is to do this sell it get money for bigger projects. because honestly I see this as small project.

Writing a game like Zelda isn't really a small project, because the movement system is very complex. By the way, trying to get any game on Steam is difficult. They only sell some of the most successful games, and your game might not be that successful. No offense.
Posted By: darkraven1

Re: Journey of Wind "Zelda style game" - 01/02/10 20:26

It all up to change I know steam most likely isn't the way to go. Still a lot to decide. I rather have 5 volunteers that do half good work then 1 guy with does great work that I have to wait weeks on.

Half good work can always be made better.
Posted By: Doof_Guy

Re: Journey of Wind "Zelda style game" - 01/09/10 20:33

I can make models if you still need someone to do that...If you need some examples of my work, take a look at the blog in my signature. I normally only make the meshes, I never really took the time to figure out skinning. I have not really had much experience in making humaniod models, but I will be willing to give them a try if you want.

Also, will this be a paid or volunteer position?

Drop me a pm if you need me =].

DG

Btw, I will be able to start in Febuary...going to be really busy with school until then =D.
Posted By: danielbiggers01

Re: Journey of Wind "Zelda style game" - 02/19/10 01:37

Id suggest trying to get it on the D2D indie games list
Posted By: penut

Re: Journey of Wind "Zelda style game" - 02/19/10 04:11

I can lend a hand on the environments, but I am working on another project at the moment (Scion). This should be a simple game, to work on, with not a lot of detail as you said. Just PM me if I am needed.
Posted By: roflmaster

Re: Journey of Wind "Zelda style game" - 03/06/10 05:43

i can help with some level stuff too..im also good at making monsters if you need
© 2024 lite-C Forums