[PAID] Portico - Job offers

Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

[PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/06/10 12:58

For my current project "Portico" (click here) I am in need of a few helpers:

Concept Artist
  • Up to 50 USD per finished drawing
  • Needs to be able to draw objects as well as humanoids
  • Creativity!
  • Doesn't vanish after a few days and I never hear back from him/her.
Modeller
  • Up to 25 USD for an object, up to 50 USD for a humanoid
  • Objects AND Humanoids needed
  • Creativity!!
Sounds designer
  • 1,50 USD to 3,50 USD per minute of sound (depending on complexity)
For all applications you can write me an email (michael [!AT!] xware-cg [!dot!] com), a PM or reply directly here. Please provide a portfolio and/or references.

You need to be at least 18 (EIGHTEEN) years of age (or 16 (SIXTEEN) in certain countries with written permission of a legal guardian, MUST BE PROVIDED!)

If you get chosen, you will be provided a contract as well as an invoice for every payment.
Posted By: Gamesaint762

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/13/10 21:59

Pm Sent
Posted By: Joquan

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/13/10 23:56

I could probably do just one or two songs on my spare time, I would give it for free. Let me know what type of songs you want, and I will work on them. Note that they may not get to you for a long time, that is because I am really busy, but I would be glad to help out a fellow developer.
Posted By: roflmaster

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/14/10 03:20

from what i can tell its a remake of portal...is that correct?

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/14/10 11:44

Originally Posted By: roflmaster
from what i can tell its a remake of portal...is that correct?

More exactly, it is a parody on Portal. But yes, you can view it as a remake if you'd like.

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/14/10 14:13

I never actually played Portal. It sounds cool.
Posted By: Machinery_Frank

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/15/10 08:30

Portal is free on Steam this weekend. Maybe this could be a sign that portal 2 will appear soon. So I hope you can clearly distinguish from it to be successful.
Posted By: roflmaster

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/16/10 04:52

well im pretty good with level props,guns and painting textures...id love to help if you want any

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/16/10 15:37

I hope you don't get totally distracted from your job with JPro. I am not very good at multi-tasking, maybe you are. tongue
Posted By: old_bill

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/16/10 16:14

@Joquan:
Please stop posting into Job Offers/Request, if you can't submit any usefull information to the subject!
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/16/10 16:18

well mike, if you show me a game that has indeed chances of selling, ill do the musical part for peanuts. soundeffects aswell if you like. but only if the game really has chances of selling. that means it should be far into development and near completion.

i hope you understand that, but i did alot of work for "game developers" here and not one of their games ever saw the light of day. sure, i could re-use old songs but only if i find a way to adapt them to a new situation, so i hope youre not mad at me now laugh

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/17/10 14:08

@Bill:

I don't know if you read it, but I did. Look up a few posts. I said I could probably write some music for free.
Posted By: old_bill

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/17/10 14:52

Well,

Quote:
I could probably do just one or two songs on my spare time, [...]. Note that they may not get to you for a long time, that is because I am really busy, [...].

I'm sure thats not the kind of work Michael is asking for. Anyway, let's keep it with that and don't let us hijack Michaels thread with this discussion...

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/17/10 18:09

How do you know? Are you Michael? Didn't think so. I was just offering my help if needed.

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/17/10 18:21

1. I will write everyone that sent me an offer this week if it has been accepted or not.

2. Sound Designer != Componist.

3. Thanks.

4. Please stop hijacking my topic.
Posted By: 3dworld

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 05/30/10 04:02

You can contact me at any time if you agree to hire me. If you want to see some one of my jobs go to this link in the forum: Tripod model
Also other images are available but I will not posted, but I'll send you the images upon request. My personal with website-portfolio will be ready in about a month. I'm interesting in the modeling, textured & and animation position. You can contact me to agree the terms of payment since I'll be working out-the-house.

Thank you.

You can also contact Exile(forum member) I work for him in some animations this is the link: Animation reviews
Posted By: 3dworld

Re: [PAID] Portico - Job offers - 06/04/10 19:42

why do you take the time to post a "paid job" offer if you don't take anybody?
© 2024 lite-C Forums