Concept artist just gauging my skills. I work for credits D:

Posted By: zeusk

Concept artist just gauging my skills. I work for credits D: - 04/15/13 22:37

i'm willing to give my all to these projects if you need my help i full of fresh idea's and i cant think of anything else i would rather be doing wink

Only catch is, since im working for free, i get to choose the projects i find interesting...Maybe yours will be the one i choose

if you want to see some of my work you can go to my blog @ http://izeichnen.blogspot.com/.

I also do 3D work but i can only sculpt! i havnt learned all the ins and outs of unwrapping yet even though i can do it. just dont know if i can fix any problems i come across. Im an expert in 3ds max (been using it since iwas 9 or so. im 20 now) and i now have maya which is pretty good.

If you want to see my 3D work i have a seperate blog for that ( i should really get to combining these)

http://nicholascato.blogspot.com/.
Posted By: 3run

Re: Concept artist just gauging my skills. I work for credits D: - 04/15/13 23:21

I've sent you a PM laugh
Posted By: Helghast

Re: Concept artist just gauging my skills. I work for credits D: - 04/16/13 08:13

your work is really good man, I'm not in need of any concept art right now, I'm merely posting this to give you a pet on the back; good job!

regards,

Re: Concept artist just gauging my skills. I work for credits D: - 04/16/13 20:52

thanks! laugh

Re: Concept artist just gauging my skills. I work for credits D: - 04/17/13 17:06

oh yeah i forgot to mention that I'm only offering free concept art to FREEWARE projects. im not trying to cheapen the industry or anything, I just want to know what its like to work on a project, and see if i can deliver laugh

also the intelectual property of any artwork i create for your project still belongs to me, meaning i can use the character,design,or environment in any personal project or as a portfolio piece.
© 2024 lite-C Forums