Time2Play!

Posted By: Vadim647

Time2Play! - 05/17/08 18:43

What's I made with LiteC:
MiniPH
Build something weird using simple objects.
MiniTD
TD game. If you want to start making own TD game, you can use it as base.
MiniSurvival
How long you will stay alive?
(WASD to move, left mouse to shoot, R\T\Y ingame)
I stayed till wave 25...
Pacman 3d
Just a pacman, but 3d and metal look. MDL level loading system.
Comments&critic are welcome
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Time2Play! - 05/19/08 21:41

Where are these links are gone?

Not one works for me!
Please check up - I want to play your games.

[fixed!]
Posted By: PadMalcom

Re: Time2Play! - 05/20/08 14:08

Great thing, Vadim! I'm currently writing a network td. Thanks for your inspiration wink
Posted By: Pappenheimer

Re: Time2Play! - 05/20/08 15:23

Those are nice and as far as I saw glitch free examples of games!
Didn't try the "MDL level loading system" - sounds like an interesting feature!
Posted By: Vadim647

Re: Time2Play! - 05/23/08 16:57

@PadMalcom: I'm happy that I have inspired someone to start a good game. There aren't many good TD's over iNet and even less are free.(So normaly my evenings come out to waste of intelligence over some platform games or creating small minigames to play for 1-2 hours and then delete it.)
@Pappenheimer: It's easy. I came out with it when developing a minigame: Owning only free LiteC means no levels, and I need something to add dots to pacman level. I started to search manual for possible links between model and script. Found only vertex and bones. vertex > i have a exprience that it's very hard and non-effective way. vec_for_bone gives possibility to add model positions and even model angles to model level. I currently have maid a full contest entry about this technology, but it's not finished yet. (finishing visual design).
If the links are gone, dont worry: it happens when BOXstr is updated.(it's for 2-4 hours generaly)
© 2024 lite-C Forums