last line bug??

Posted By: Nowherebrain

last line bug?? - 11/27/10 10:19

this may be the wrong place for this....maybe under beginning with GS(lol)...but

I get an error on the very last line during start up....I can strip down the script to nothing and I still get the error...Anyone had this problem before, any ideas? I would hate to start all over...
Posted By: WretchedSid

Re: last line bug?? - 11/27/10 10:28

Add a newline, it isn't allowed in C to end with an line of code (most compilers usually just throw a warning)
Posted By: Spirit

Re: last line bug?? - 11/27/10 17:50

In fact it is allowed in C, but some old lite-C compiler version did not support it, but as far as I know, this was fixed long since.

Probably, you have a problem in the code before, like an open bracket or open #ifdef. This throws an error on the last line when it does not contain the closing element.
Posted By: Nowherebrain

Re: last line bug?? - 11/27/10 17:55

yeah, I assumed a missing bracket or semicolon...something small in another script or header, but after yesterday and today of trying to account for every semicolon etc, stepping through...in the end...it just needed the main script to, literally, be cut and past to a txt the re-saved as ".c" file.....??? I JUST got it working, odd but it worked. Thanks for the responses though.
© 2024 lite-C Forums